‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

More Guilt

Rachael’s POV

"I can't open the window!" I laughed and everyone was laughing at me as I tried.

For a scene I had to unlock a window from the outside, using a pocket knife. As you can see...it wasn't going as planed. "I am incapable of opening this window!" I added into the camera that was taping from the other side of the window and Jensen and Andrew were hysterical behind me. It's been a long day, coming after extremely long weeks. I grew to love the cast even more and I especially grew to love acting and hanging out with Jensen and Andrew. I cant remember the last time I had this much fun on a set.

"Okay everybody let's take a break. Can we get some oil on the lock to make it easier for Rachael" Seth laughed and I rolled my eyes.

I walked off the set and sat in my chair, drinking some water and taking a chocolate covered strawberry off the tray that sat beside me. Acting on a real series (instead of just guest starring) had it's perks too. I wrapped a blanket around my shoulders…it was September but it was cold. Remember, this is Canada. Then two hands wrapped around my eyes so I couldn't see anything.

"You would have chocolate covered strawberries at your side at all times" a voice said and I twisted my body quickly to see his face.

"Nick!" I squealed and jumped up. I went around my chair and hugged him tight.

"Hey" I heard the smile in his voice. I took in his scent of his black leather jack that he knew I loved and he smirked because he knew the effect it had on me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, pulling away slightly to look at him.

"Jensen and Andrew called me and said I should come over. They said something about going out to dinner tonight?"

"Well yea, for Jensen’s birthday, we're going roller skating and then out for dinner"

"Well he invited me and some other guests" he said and I looked over his shoulder to see Joe, Kevin, Frankie, Demi and Danielle.

"Oh my gosh! No way! You all came?" I asked, rushing to hug Demi.

"Well of course! We weren't going to pass up an opportunity to come see u in action" she said.

"Yea we came to see you kick some demon ass so we better see it" Joe added.

"Plus we've missed our little Rachael" Kevin said.

"Its only been a few months" I reminded them.

"A few months too long" Danielle finished.

"I see the guests have arrived" Jensen said.

"Thank you so much!" I said and hugged him.

"Anytime..."

"I don't think you guys have met officially, Nick, Kevin, Danielle, Demi, Frankie, this is Andrew and Jensen" I introduced.

"Its great to finally meet you all..." Andrew started, shaking their hands.

It led to a whole group conversation and I smiled at my friends getting along. After about ten minutes, the watch on my wrist (which was a prop for my character) started beeping. "That’s our cue to get back to work. Come on, let's finish the scene so we can leave. My friends are impatient and will start without us if we don't get there in time" Jensen said.

So we did the scene...and I opened the window successfully. We finished the scene with my friends all watching quietly. When we finished, I cheered and jumped on Andrews back as Jensen jumped on us as well and we all fell over. We all started laughing. "Okay kids don't hurt yourselves, we start the next episode bright and early on Monday" Seth told us.

"Yes sir!" we all said and Andrew helped me up.

"Lets go party!" I cheered and we all left.

~~~~~

"Andrew I'm sorry but you suck at this" I laughed as I was helping him roller skate.

"Hey not everyone can be Rachael Perfect" he commented and I just laughed. I looked back at Nick who was getting his and Frankie’s skates. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hey Jensen I'll race ya!" I yelled to him as he was about to go start flirting with Demi.

"Oh you are so on!" he yelled and came over to us.

"Hey what about me?" Andrew complained.

"Grab onto the railing and I'll come back for you" I promised. "First one around the rink three times wins and the loser buys the winner some Starbucks, anything they wan. Go!" I yelled and Jensen and I took off around the rink.

We were neck and neck most of the time and I almost won but then out of nowhere Joe was flying toward me and he couldn't stop. "Joe!" I yelled and he flew into each other, resulting in both of us falling on our asses.

Nick and Kevin came to our aid quickly. Nick helped me up as Kevin helped Joe up but they just fell back down and Nick and I just started laughing. "You alright?" he laughed.

"Yea..."

"Someone owes me some Starbucks" Jensen said.

"Not fair. Interference!" I claimed.

"No way. I'll be expecting our Starbucks run to be bright and early Monday morning" he said and I rolled my eyes.

The afternoon continued and Jensen’s friends were really nice. Andrew and I talked...most of the time. When I was talking with Demi and Danielle though, he was talking with his and Jensen’s friends. I wanted to go see Nick...but something inside me wouldn't let me leave Andrews side…and still, I couldn’t shake the guilt that I felt because I wasn’t hanging with Nick when I couldn’t even make his birthday. For his 20th birthday, I sent him a video of me wishing him a happy birthday and I made sure Joe and Kevin played it for him during his concert. He told me he loved it and that I dint really have to do anything but of course, I’m me, so I had to do something. It was still hard to believe he was already 20 though. We’ve known each other for ten years…speaking of, it’s almost mine, Nick, Joe and Kevin’s friend-I-versary. Great, something else I might not be able to show up for.
♠ ♠ ♠
its coming
the end to the sequel....;D
oh! and if any of u watch the actual Supernatural series...i love you! and if u can tell me wut episode it is where Sam has to open a window from the outside (and in real life Jared, rlly couldnt open it at first) then i will go on ur profile and comment any story u want me to

<<333