‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

The End...Or Is It?

My POV

“Everything okay?” I asked Rachael, privately as she sat back down.

“Yea…” she said quietly.

I noticed she seemed off…I tried to shrug it off. The night pushed on and we were all getting ready to leave. “Rachael, can I talk to you real quick?” I asked with a small smile.

“Sure” she said and I took her hand, grabbed her jacket for her and rushed her out of the restaurant.

“What’s with you Nick?” she giggled lightly.

“It’s a surprise” was all I said as we got to a park right next to the restaurant and we sat on a picnic table. “Okay…Rachael…”

I grabbed both of her hands. I looked into her eyes and saw she was kind of distant but she was still listening, so I continued. “We’ve been best friends…for a long time now…and you’ve been my girlfriend for what feels like an even longer time…the years for us have been rough but we always manage to get through it together…I love you and I want to be with you forever…”

I reached into my pocket and wrapped my hand around the velvet box. “Will you marry me?” we both asked the same exact time.

“Wait…what?” we both asked and then laughed.

“You cant ask me to marry you! I ask you to marry me! I have the ring!” I claimed and pulled out the velvet box.

“Well, fine, then! Ask me!” she laughed as I saw she was trying to fight back the tears.

“I already did though” I joked.

She gave me a look. “Do it again”

“Okay, okay…” I said and faced her as I got on one knee and she stood up on the picnic table, standing in front of me.

“Rachael Marie Lewis…will you marry me?” I asked and I felt my heart skip a beat.

“Yes” she whispered, nodding.

I shot to my feet and slipped the ring on her finger and then she jumped into my arms. I felt the table start to tilt and we both spazzed as we fell off, onto the ground. I started to laugh but my mouth got attacked by sweet lips. This was the beginning of our lives together.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay...im ether gonna leave it there...or do a trequel having to do with them getting married an them during their married life....let me know wut u thinki sould do

<<333