‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Anna's Dream Guy

Rachael’s POV

"I don't know Miles. He's just been acting weird. He was acting weird before he left but now it's just...not him. He calls and texts right on schedule and right when he says he will but it turns into an argument. He sounds annoyed and angry with me when I don't even do or say anything. He might be angry with me but I don't know what I did. But then he'd apologize for acting out and we would hang up...so I think something’s bothering him and he's taking it out on me by accident...plus I miss him," I babbled to Miley on the phone as I was in my car driving to meet Anna so we could get some coffee before I went to go meet up with Demi and head to a photo shoot we were doing together.

We had written a duet together and we needed some pictures to see which one would be used to go into the pamphlet of my next cd.

"I know Rach. He'll be back before you know it though...and you know you could always find out where he's performing and just go see him yourself...maybe that would even get answers out of him as to why he's been acting that way. Cause it's definitely not like him to get mad or even annoyed with you"

"Yea I know...and I know that I can see him whenever I choose to but between my schedule and his busyness perfecting everything I'd just get in the way...plus it could just get him even more angry with me"

"I doubt he'd think you're in the way"

"Weather he thinks it or not, it'll still be true...hey are we still on for the mall tomorrow?"

"If you're still not doing anything"

"Nope, I'm off," I sighed with relief.

"Great...and hey it'll be okay," she assured me.

"I know...thanks Miles. Text me later," I requested.

"Will do," she said and we hung up.

I got outside Starbucks and parked. Before getting out, I felt my phone vibrate multiple times. I realized I had gotten texts from Taylor, Nick, Selena and Joe during my conversation with Miley.

From: Taylor

Hey we still hanging out Tuesday? U stayin over?

From Selena:

Hey girly I was just wondering if u were still coming to my concert tomorrow

From Joe:

Hey. U alright??????

Then, the one that made my heart flutter.

From Nick:

I miss you

I smiled and began my replies.

To Taylor:

Of course we are. You better save a spot on your bedroom floor for me

To Selena:

You bet I'll be there! Look for me!

To Joe:

I'm fine. Thought u were still mad at me

Yes. Joe has still been upset with me about the whole Eric thing. He's always on the defensive now. It was somewhat okay when it first happened but now it’s even worse. I guess that’s because he’s kind of around more. He absolutely hates the idea of me and Eric hanging out. Kevin hates it too and when I say they hate it I mean they really hate it. But Kevin has just never addressed it to me because he hasn't really had the chance to...because I don't give him that chance. Joe has had many chances before, but I always get out of it or something (thankfully) interrupts. Then when thy would both try to call I wouldn't answer. They never call me. They either text me or just come over.

To Nick:

I miss u too <3

Once I hit send, I got out of the car and walked in to Starbucks to see Anna sitting at a table. She looked up, smiled at me, I smiled back and walked over to her.

"Sorry I'm late. I lost track of time, shopping with Maya," I explained and she just nodded.

She had already bought me my pumpkin spice frapachino and she slid it to me but she seemed in kind of a daze. "Hey Anna? You alright?" I asked with caution as I smiled lightly and eyed her skeptically.

"I met someone," she blurted out excitedly. I was shocked by her sudden outburst but I recomposed myself.

"Shut up! Who?" I asked with just as much excitement.

"His name is Zach. He went to school with me when I went to Europe for classes..." she began and I shivered just at the thought of having that hag, Erica, as my substitute manager while Anna was away.

"Sorry...anyway, I ran into him the other day and we started talking. One thing led to another and he asked me out!...I wasn't sure if he was worth mentioning to you yet but it's been a few days so I thought I’d let ya know"

"Oh my gosh! Tell me about him!" I demanded.

"He’s so sweet and nice. Very polite and gentlemen-like. Very organized and yet spontaneous..."

As Anna described her dream guy to me I couldn't help but smile so brightly for her. These qualities were everything she ever wanted to find in a guy. She may be 24, beautiful and able to get any guy she wanted but she's very picky. You wouldn't believe how many heads turn when we're walking together. I see how the guys on the street notice her but she never wanted to accept the fact that she has amazing looks. I guess that’s why she's my manager and why we get along so well. We have too much in common. You know my friends have always said I had perfection looks...but I just don't believe it....well I used to not believe it. I know how pretty I am and I thank God every day for giving me everything I have...including looks and talent. I think Zach would be good for Anna.

"I’m so happy for you Anna! I can't wait to meet him...which will be...?"

"Soon...just not yet. I wanna get by a few more dates or...'get togethers' before I introduce him to anyone I know"

"Perfectly understandable," I agreed.

"Okay...enough of that. Let's get you to the photo shoot," she said and I nodded.

We walked out and Anna followed me to my car since she took a bus to meet me. Her car's in the shop for something...I know nothing about cars so don’t ask me what's wrong with it. I let her drive so I could text.

From Joe:

That doesn't mean anything. U know ull always be my lil sister Rea Rea ;)

To Joe:

-.- don't try to play ur way out of this one Joe. All u Jonas boys have been annoying me lately. I knew Frankie would and always be my favorite Xp

From Joe:

Ouch. That hurts chief...but what did Nick do? Are u alright?

It's not fair how it's next to impossible when you try being mad at a Jonas. Right when I'm about to reply, I get another one from Nick.

From Nick:

We'll be able to see each other soon. I booked a flight for u to come see me. U free late January?

To Nick:

I am now. I can't wait. I miss u tons

I hit send then went back to Joe's text.

To Joe:

I'm not really sure. Nick is just very...confusing lately

From Joe:

He has a lot on his mind

To Joe:

.....care to share???

From Joe:

U know I can't

To Joe:

I know. It was worth a shot though....can I ask u why do u still hate Eric after I forgave him

From Joe:

Because Rachael. I just don't like him. I don't like the fact he caused u so much pain

To Joe:

Me either Joe! But I still forgave him!

From Joe:

Well I never said I had to forgive him, I just said I didn't like him too much...there's nothing to forgive. I know Erics a good guy. Kevin knows it too. We're just more on edge when it comes to him though...Nick is too. He just doesn't like to show it

To Joe:

I know that. But at least HES trying...

From Joe:

Kevin and I feel bad for what went down atthe hospital...and every other time this topic came up and we're sorry. He's supposed to text u later on today

To Joe:

Okay. And it's alright. I know u guys just care

From Joe:

So we're cool?

To Joe:

Of course

From Joe:

Good. Because I'm bored and have nothing to do. Since when do we let Nick’s absence interfere with Joe&ReaRea time?

To Joe:

Never! Haha well I have a very tight schedule my friend...but maybe I can squeeze u in ;p

From Joe:

Maybe? Joe Jonas does not take maybe for an answer

To Joe:

Concieted are we?


From Joe:


Very. It's part of my new look. A lot has changed since you've been around last...

To Joe:

It's been like 2weeks! Not even!

From Joe:

That's a long time!

To Joe:

Ok ok. How about 6:30 tonight we head to Idaho for a charity run. I was scheduled to go there for an interview and a small concert. Care to join?

From Joe:

I'd love to! Now I have plans!

To Joe:

Excellent! I'll pick u up at 4:15. Be ready.

From Joe:

Yes maim! And tell Demi I said hi

To Joe:

Will do

I don’t even want to know how he knew we were going to the photo shoot together. He probably talked to Demi before-hand. I know they’re like brother and sister and I’m over ecstatic about that but I wouldn’t doubt it if they told them they were together…or that they liked each other. It wouldn’t shock me if they ended up together one day.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333

Image