‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Thats Where It Is

Anna, Big Rob, Joe and I all got on the private jet and we took off right away…but Joe and I started to get restless…right away. He pulled out his video camera and you know what we decided on doing? We were going to make a you tube video.

“Heeeeyyyy guys! It’s Rachael Lewis,” I said happily.

“And Joe Jonas,” he added.

“And we are on a little trip to Idaho for a little run for a children’s foundation”

“Road trip!” he cheered.

“Joe I don’t think it’s a road trip if we’re in the air…”

“Would you rather me say air trip? We are taking an air trip to Idaho,” he mocked.

“No, now you’re mocking me,” I scowled.

“You make it too easy,” he commented.

“You make it too easy,” I repeated in a mocking tone and he did it back, then I did it again and we went on.

“Okay that’s enough,” I finished it and laughed.

He did it once more and sat there triumphantly and I rolled my eyes at him. “Hey Rachael guess what else,” Joe said with a big cheesy, almost sarcastic smile as he pushed my shoulder with my hand and I almost flew into the aisle.

“What Joe,” I laughed.

“Did you know that Nick’s new solo cd comes out February 2nd?” he asked with a sarcastic tone.

“I did not know that. February 2nd?”

“Yes, February 2nd

“No way! Nick Jonas and the Administration cd comes out February 2nd! Guess what Joe,” I said excitedly as I nudged his shoulder like he did to me before but mine was a little harder.

“What Rea?” he asked, hiding a laugh.

“I am so going to buy it. That day, on February 2ndI’m buying Nick Jonas and The Administration’s cd and you know why? Because it will be awesome! So awesome, it will cause it an earth quake…” I grabbed the camera and put my face in the screen.

“The earth wont be able to handle the awesome-ness coming from this cd…ahhh I’m falling,” I ended with a high squeaky voice, imitating a tiny person as I made swooshing sounds and crumbling sounds.

Then I quickly put it back in place and set my hands on my lap. I didn’t think it was that funny, but Joe over here was just cracking up. Then all of a sudden he stopped and we looked at the camera with serious, blank expressions…before bursting into laughter.

“So…just in case you didn’t catch it before.. Nick Jonas and the Administration comes out February 2nd…”

“I think they know that already Joe. You silly pants. Ha. Ha. Ha.” I said ending with a robotic tone and I pushed his shoulder a little again but his head hit the window this time.

He rubbed his head and gave me a look. I just stared innocently at the camera. But then he shoved back and this time I flew out of my seat into the aisle.

“Yes and you can also catch Rachael jumping rope for a special diabetes function on Monday in Texas. It’s athleticism week. Go running, jogging, even running…jump roping, bicycling, pogo sticking…anything active and help out a charity in need,” Joe said as I laughed really hard, got up and threw a plane pillow at him. He stared blankly into the camera.

“Well I guess that’s it,” he said and then fixed his air.

“Are you ready for Nick’s cd?” we both asked at the same time as I looked at the camera as well.

I walked over to it and put my head in the few of the lens.

“Rachael Lewis and Joe Jonas over and out,” I smiled sweetly into the camera before shutting it off and being attacked by a pillow.

I was about to attack back as he was getting ready as well but Big Rob gave us a stare that caused us both to sit in our seats like good little kids. Then he smiled and sat back down next to Anna.

“So…play the song for me now,” he insisted and I nodded as I grabbed my guitar from the seat behind us and I began to play.

In the circles I've been running,
I've covered many miles,
And I could search forever for what's right before my eyes,
Just when I thought I'd found it,
It was nothing like I'd planned,
When I got my heart around it, it slipped right through my hands,
Here with you I feel it,
I close my eyes and see it,

In a midnight talk, in a morning kiss,
When I'm in your arms, that's where it is,
When we're tangled up and can't resist,
When we feel that rush, that's where it is,
That's where it is


I stopped there. “Rea, that was really good” he cooed. “It’s about Nick” he stated. “Yes” I laughed.

“Well I think it’s great…”

“I suddenly got an idea,” I smirked. “What if for the charity concert, you sing it with me! We could make it into a small duet song, it’ll be great!” I said excitedly. He chuckled and nodded.

“Okay,” he agreed.

We got to work. I loved (and missed) being around Joe and being able to just hang out with him without the excuse of having Nick around. He brought out my inner energetic side sometimes. They all did. But when I’m not hanging out with all of them at once and it’s just one at a time, they each give me a weird feel to how to act. With Nick I act everything I have in me…and so the thought of Nick caused me to love this song even more. It’s definitely one of my favorites.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“…how were your holidays? Do anything special?” the interviewer, Nancy, asked. We were outside and back stage as the crowd was already forming in front of the stage, waiting for me to perform and then we would start the jog after the performance.

“Not really. I hung out with family, we visiting our home town, nothing big,” I smiled.

“What can you tell us about your upcoming tour?” she asked.

“Oh! It’s going to be so much fun. New stages, new places, new faces”

“Tell me about the opening act”

“Ah, yes the Do-Gooders. They are so talented. I’ve become really close with all of them, they’re really sweet boys”

“Will it be awkward touring with ex-boyfriend, Eric and current love interest, Jake?”

“Umm not really. Jake and I are super close in a brother and sister kind of way, he’s great and me and Eric are fine. We’re friends now and we’re both equally excited to be living our dream and touring together. It’s going to be a lot of fun just to hang out like we used to”

“What about the other members of the band"

“Austin and Collin are awesome too. They’re so funny and between all of them, they’re great to have around to keep the mood upbeat and they’ll always have your back,” I said with a nod.

“Well thank you for your time Rachael,” she said gratefully.

“Oh. It was my pleasure,” I smiled.

Then my name was heard. It was coming from the chanting fans awaiting my presence. “I better get going,” I said and rushed to Anna who helped me get my ear piece attached.

Then I ran on stage and the crowd went crazy. “How are you all doing today?” I shouted into the microphone as I skipped to the center of the stage and everyone got louder. “You ready to run!?” I got a loud response.

“Well I’m here to get your blood pumping, so lets get started shall we?” I asked and everyone continued cheering and screaming.

My drummer, guitarists and keyboardist began to play my song Lets Get Started. It was off of my newest cd that hasn’t been in stores yet but somehow it’s been leaked onto the internet…I didn’t mind it though. It was an excellent song to use as a sneak peak to what my next cd will be like. Most of the fans already knew the words and I absolutely loved it when they shouted the words to me.

After two more songs, I also sang Party In the USA. Of course everyone knew that one. Took a big gulp of water from my water bottle that was on stage and smiled at the cheering fans.

“Okay we’re just going to slow it down slightly, get rested now and ready to run…this next song is a brand new one, I wrote it today…how would you all like to be the firsts to hear it?” I asked and they all roared with excitement.

I smiled as a piano rose up onto the stage and I sat on the bench in front of it. I began to play a few notes as the crowd quieted down and once they did, I played the notes louder and I began to sing.

In the circles I've been running,
I've covered many miles,
And I could search forever for what's right before my eyes


“Joe Jonas, ladies and gentlemen!” I announced as I continued playing the chords and the fans went absolutely crazy as he came out on stage to join me on the bench behind the piano with a microphone in hand and he began to sing.

Just when I thought I'd found it,
It was nothing like I'd planned,
When I got my heart around it, it slipped right through my hands,

Here with you I feel it,
{I joined in}
I close my eyes and see it,

I stood up with Joe and we walked to the front of the stage as my spot was replaced by another pianist and I started to sing as Joe moved to the beat and posed for some pictures and reached out for some fans hands.

In a midnight talk, in a morning kiss,
When I'm in your arms, that's where it is,


He started to sing with me.

When we're tangled up and can't resist,
When we feel that rush, that's where it is,


I sang alone.

That's where it is

Joe started to sing alone and the girls went crazy.

When I'm crashing through the madness,
Not sure who I'm supposed to be,


I began to sing.

When I'm caught up in the darkness,
It's your hand that's leading me,


We began to sing together again.

You bring me back to solid ground,
You lift me up right here, right now
In a midnight talk, in a morning kiss,
When I'm in your arms, that's where it is,
When we're tangled up and can't resist,
When we feel that rush, that's where it is


I started to sing alone as Joe went back to moving to the beats, posing for pictures and reaching out to girls who wanted to touch his hand.

It's a life time thrill,
When tiding braces,
The biggest things in the smallest places,


“Come on guys, sing it with me now” I requested as the tempo slowed and as I began to sing with a more quiet, gentle tone, everyone was really singing with me! They had already figured out the lyrics and memorized them…that made me want to cry.

In a midnight talk, in a morning kiss,
When I'm in your arms, that's where it is,


Joe and I slowly walked to each other in the middle of the stage and as he joined in, we sang to each other, getting really into the song.

When we're tangled up and can't resist,
When we feel that rush, that's where it is

In the sweetest smile, on a night like this
{he sang with so much power}
And a tender touch, that's where it is, {I sang with just as much power}
When we're tangled up, and can't resist, {we both began to sing again)
When we feel that rush, that's where it is,
That's where it is


We ended and our faces were close. I looked into his eyes…they reminded me of Nick’s…so when I shut my eyes, I imagined his face close to mine…not Joe’s. Then he kissed my cheek. Joe has kissed my cheek plenty times before but this time it was different. I played it off by hugging him.

“What was that?” I hissed.

“I don’t know. It was just an impulse, I’m sorry,” he apologized.

But it wasn’t okay. That motion was definitely inappropriate for us to do right after we sang that song together.
♠ ♠ ♠
(A/N: I got that band name from a book I’m reading XD)
and i was wondering if anyone could make me a banner that matches the back ground

lyrics=Thats Where It Is by Carrie Underwood

<<333

Image