‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Interlude #4

Interlude

The new year is definitely going to be a big one for miss pop star legend Rachael Lewis. Kicking her European tour off in April with co-star Jake Linesting and ex-boyfriend Eric Stone opening for her. Then she gets back to filming the sequel to Gonna Get Caught, doing promos for her brand new movie she will be doing with Shia Lebouf and along with landing some other tv plots. In the sequel to Gonna Get Caught though, supposedly, best friend David Henry will be the newest addition to the cast as Rachael’s newest love interest. Hmmm two love interests…seem familiar? Nick Jonas (of the Jonas Brothers) had both Miley and Rachael, need I remind you, and Rachael had both Eric and Nick…now they have each other…but for how long? To anyone else speculating the beautiful couple, we'd think they were perfect…but is it an act? Is Rachael becoming a rebel? Turning to the dark side? Our sweet, sweet Rachael? She was at a diabetes event recently (of course) but she wasn’t with Nick…she was with his brother, Joe. The two, we all know are close and best friends, they did a small (cute) you tube video on their plane ride to Idaho, where the event took place…but once there, they performed a new song no one has ever heard before. If you ask me…it was a pretty intense loving song…and the kiss on the cheek that Rachael had received from Joe didn’t help the rumors much. Is Rachael trying to ruin both her relationship with Nick and the tight family bond the Jonas’ have with one another? Couldn’t be. Then, just to make things even more interesting, Rachael shows up unexpectedly at one of Nick’s concerts while he’s on tour and they also performed a brand new song…it had them both crying at the end. That’s how intense it was. That’s why we talked to Rachael about the diabetes event, the song her and Joe sang, the song her and Nick sang, all of their relationships in all, the tour with her ex…and Kevin’s wedding.

Are you excited about your tour coming up?

“Definitely excited! I cant wait”

What do you think about the band opening for you? Any special thoughts, since your ex-boyfriend and your co-star are in the band?

“The Do-Gooders are really cool guys. They’re so chill and relaxed and fun to be around. I got the chance to hang out with all of them (Eric, Jake, Austin and Collin) and I clicked really well with Austin and Collin. With Jake, as soon as we met on set for Gonna Get Caught, we became instant friends. He’s like a brother to me…for Eric…we’re friends…”

You say that with such hesitation…

“Well we’ve been working on the relationship we have. It’s kind of hard since we were together for two years, then he vanishes, and then he shows up again…I don’t hate him…I don’t dislike him either…”

Would you say you still have feelings for him? And I know you were probably asked this already, but, what does Nick think about all of this?

“I think I’ll always have feelings for him. We were really close and he was the longest boyfriend I ever had…”

Including Nick?

“Including Nick. Nick was just a short year, maybe year and a half…with Eric it was different. We were older and more aware of what we were feeling…and Nick is okay with it. He doesn’t really bring it up much. We choose not to talk about it because I don’t think he really likes the idea of what Eric actually did to me when we broke up”


Would you mind clearing the air about the thing between you and Joe?


(laughs) “There is absolutely no thing between Joe and I. He has always been my big brother and he always will be. The you tube video was out of pure boredom and the song we didn’t write together. I actually wrote it by myself the day of the diabetes event and we thought it would kind of like a cool duet so we performed it together. The kiss was just a friendly kiss. Nothing more. Joe and I have always been nothing more than the brother-sister type. We grew up liking Switchfoot, breaking each others bones, hurting ourselves in the clumsiest ways…simply platonic”

If you and Nick ever broke up would you go for Joe?

“Never. For one, because I have no feelings toward Joe in that way. And two, because I think it would just be a horrible thing to do to Nick”

What was the song that you and Nick performed together?

“Umm well it’s called Used To and we did write it together…it kind of just is about reminiscing on the good times we had, explains what we used to have and wondering if we’ll ever get it back…it was a very personal song for both of us to write…it just tells about our lives and our past pretty much”

During the concert, both you and Nick started crying by the end of the song, you even had some girls in the audience crying, how does that make you feel knowing people are really effected my your music?

“It makes me feel great! Like I said, that song was very personal for me and Nick, and just to know that it touched our fans or knowing that they felt the emotions we were feeling and they were compassionate toward us, it’s an amazing feeling. We have amazing fans"

Did you ever think it would top Nick’s song with Miley about their relationship?

“Actually no. I love Before The Storm. It’s definitely an awesome song and it tells their story so well. When Nick and I wrote Used To, his song with Miley never even crossed my mind. In different ways the two songs are very similar but I had no idea it would be this big and world wide”

What can you tell us about your newest cd coming out soon?

“It’s much more…higher on a mature level. Yea, it has songs that are for teenagers and pre-teens but I think some songs like That’s Where It Is and Used To can get adults relating to them. Along with Temporary Home, I felt it didn’t fit the mix of music on my last cd so it will be on this one and that one definitely gets personal. If adults…or even kids…feel out of place or don’t understand what or why something is happening, they can listen to this song. Which was what I wanted, I wanted people of all ages to be able to relate to my music. Who knows, maybe it could bring a family closer if they all listened to my music”

(laughs) I wouldn’t doubt it. Are you ready for the release?

“Not exactly. I actually haven’t recorded That’s Where It Is yet but Anna (her manager) has been working on it. My album release date keeps getting pushed back though, because the company is stalling to wait for the right moment…so I guess it’s both a plus and a minus for me in a way’

How so?

“A plus is because I get a little extra time to get any other songs on the album that aren’t already and a minus is because I just want it out there already”

Well I’m sure everyone’s excited for it…are you excited to be filming the sequel to Gonna Get Caught? Can you tell us anything about it?

“Oh yes! I’m so excited to see the cast and the director again. Everyone was so great to me, especially since it was my first big role in a movie”

What can you tell us about Jake Linesting?

“We’re best friends! He knows everything about me; my fears, my secrets. It was his big role as well and he has very little experience with big productions like this but when acting in front of the camera, he’s amazing! He’s such a pro. I would have never known. He’s so much fun to be around too and makes things so easy. When I heard we had to practice our kiss a couple times, I thought things would be so awkward but really he just made it all so easy and fun”

What can you say about David Henry joining the cast? And about being your second love interest?

“David and I have been close ever since we met on the set of Wizards of Waverly Place. I play his love interest in like two episodes but then Juliet comes along and I become just the close friend and since we’ve played love interests before I don’t think it’ll be hard. David is amazing. I know he always has my back. I’m actually meeting with him after the interview”

Tell him we said hi.

“Will do”

And last but not least…how was Kevin’s wedding?

“Oh my gosh, it was amazing! After the rehearsal, we all went roller skating and had a lot of fun, but the day of the wedding, both Kevin and Danielle were crying and when Kevin saw her walk down the aisle, he was just in hysterics. It was actually very sweet and I love Dani to death. I’m so happy for the both of them”

How was the reception?

“Great! The food was awesome! Nick, Joe and I all gave speeches. Nick’s was more serious, Joe was the one who cracked the jokes…mind was a mixture. Joe says he brought Kevin and Danielle together when really it was me. He claims, he hit on her first when we all hung out one day…which was very true…but I was the one who got her and her sister to hang out in the first place while Kevin was on cloud nine. So whatever Joe says about it is a lie”

(both laugh and she continued)

“…but in the end all that matters is that Kevin and Dani are now happy and in love together and I’m definitely hoping to find what they have someday. If I can find what Danielle and Kevin have, nothing else will matter”

Rachael was definitely easy to talk to. She’s the most open, easy-going, sweetest and funniest girl you will ever meet. We couldn’t go into too much depth in the relationship between her and Nick…but do YOU think they’ll break up any time soon? Or do you think they’ll end up having what Danielle and Kevin have?
♠ ♠ ♠
this was just to fill u in on wut rachael has been thinking and what has been goin on...the chapter with valentines day...do u think u no wuts going to happen??