‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Interlude #7

Interlude

Rachael Got Through It!

Hollywood’s most loved couple, Nachael, is broken up but it didn’t seem to stop Nick Jonas from seeing ex-girlfriend, Rachael Lewis, at her speech for a cancer event. There, she spoke out about her best friend, Melissa Koenig, passing away from cancer…and she admitted to being a cancer survivor. This news seemed to shock everyone…including Nick, himself. Him, along with the rest of the Jonas clan, manger and publicist, Anna Stylist, Eric Stone, Jake Linesting, best friend Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift…and we’re still a little confused about the friendship status between Rachael and Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez, but if they're all in a feud right now, it didn’t show when they both went up to hug Rachael at the end of her speech. She spoke about her own cancer experience and admitted it was arduous and it changed her life. Go to our website and watch Rachael’s speech and see the reactions of everyone there. If Rachael’s speech doesn’t reach out to you and touch your heart, I don’t know what will.
Interview with Rachael and the cast of Gonna Get Caught the sequel
~~
What can we expect in your new movie coming out next year?

“More action, definitely”

More romance as well? I hear you have a special moment with David Henrie? Is it weird to go from Jake Linesting in the last movie, to David Henrie in this one? I hear there’s a pretty intimate scene between you two. Was it awkward?

(laughs) “Yes, definitely more romance is in the movie and yea there’s a scene like that but it wasn’t too awkward and it wasn’t that weird, Jake and I became really close in the first movie so we got comfortable with each other and then I’ve guest starred on Wizards of Waverly Place a bunch of times, once was when I had a close relationship with David’s character, Justin so that got David and I close as well. He’s really just my big brother and Jake is a really close friend of mine so when the three of us were brought together for the first time, the guys really hit it off with each other and became close as well. It set a perfect atmosphere.

What was it like working with David and Jake?

“I loved it. David and Jake are my best friends so that was fun and people might think Jake'd be some ameture because he hasn’t had much acting experience but he really wasn’t. He was amazing!”

They were at the cancer event, along with some others, tell us what has been going on with you, Miley and Selena.

“Nothing really. All these articles keep saying I’m fighting with them and starting drama…”

I think it’s because Selena started going back out with Nick and people have said you don’t approve of Miley’s actions lately.

“I don’t really know where they get this stuff but, me disapproving Miley’s actions wouldn’t keep me from hanging out with her. We’ve just been busy…and as for Selena…Nick and I broke up…if they like each other of liked each other then I shouldn’t stand in the way of some kind of potential love that they have or had” (giggles)

Word has been going around that neither of you have been taking the break up very well…care to go more into depth?

“Well we’ve been together for two years and we’ve been best friends for seven…so to just stop seeing each other all together…it’s kind of hard…especially when I still hang out with Joe, I still talk to Kevin…Frankie texts me sometimes too, asking me to take him shopping…and of course I cant refuse…but being involved with the Jonas family and not with Nick…it’s just hard…”

Has it inspired any new songs to expect?

“Maybe…I’m always writing for some reason. I’ve even been helping Joe with some song ideas he has”


How does it feel to come so far in your career and have other artists, including brand new artists, covering your songs instead of covering other songs?


“It’s such an honor. I heard Carrie Underwood covered That’s Where It Is and Songs Like Thisand after she talked to me about it, that was when she put the songs on her cd. Personally I think she does them both better, she gives her own style to the songs and I have always loved her. She was so sweet to me when we first met to sing Just Stand Upin 2007 and she’s always supporting me in my projects. I remember when I first started, I would cover her songs and just to hear her covering mine, really shows me just how much I influence others around me”

Do you feel pressured, knowing you influence other artists and girls around the world. They all look up to you and families seem to want their kids follow to be like you.

“I don’t feel very pressured. This is who I am and if others around me like it, it’s a plus. If they don’t, then I don’t really know what else to do. I don’t think I should change who I am just because others don’t approve”

What can you say to girls out there around your age who have had their heart broken before?

“All I can say is…it’s not the end of the world…but it’s not a fairy tale either…sometimes. If a guy breaks your heart, just move on because it just means it wasn’t meant to be…and I’ve known Taylor (Swift) so with her attitude on relationships, you’ll the find the one someday and if it doesn’t work out with someone, it’s a good thing then because it means he wasn’t the one you’ve been looking for. You also cant just be sulking around, waiting for him to come back to you…if he does, you really have to consider it and you cant give in right away. Don’t leave him in charge of your heart…take control”

David Henrie

“I was so honored to work with Rachael…”

You say that like she’s older than you.

“She acts like it. She definitely has her mature moments but I actually think she might be bi-polar. (laughs) One minute her and Jake are painting my stomach and putting whip cream in my hands while I’m sleeping, then the next minute, she’s so serious and a perfectionist. She has to get her part right and everyone can tell she’s so frustrated and upset with herself when she thinks it’s not up to her standard. She really is a great actress and I love working with her”

Is it intimidating to work with Rachael? Because I’ve heard she can be pretty hard core when it comes to her work.

“Oh no, she’s not hard core at all. She loves her job and she’s a very happy, go-with-the-flow kind of girl. It can be intimidating if you’ve never worked with her before because she’s such an amazing actress and artist but once you meet her, you find out she’s such a sweet girl and she really helps you feel comfortable around her”

Some rumors go around saying you are together? Any comments?

“No, Rachael and I aren’t together. We’re best friends and she’s like my little sister, that’s it”

Jake Linesting

Some rumors are going around saying you and Rachael are an on-again, off-again couple and that you have this big crush on her. Is it true?

“No, we are not an on-again, off-again couple. Just friends” (laughs)

What about the crush?

“Well yea, I’d be surprised if any guy didn’t have a crush on her. She’s pretty, funny, incredibly intelligent and nice”

Was is intimidating to work with her in the first movie?

“I was very intimidated. Gonna Get Caught was my first real project, everything else was small parts on other tv shows or commercials. So to have my first real deal to be a movie with Rachael Lewis, I was very intimidated. No one on the crew had met yet, we all only knew the Paul (the director) so the first day when the whole crew got together to meet, Rachael came right up to me, introduced herself and we just started talking like we were best friends. She made my first movie experience a great one”

A little birdy told me when you first met Rachael, you didn’t really know what to say.

(laughs) “Yea, I was a babbling idiot. I thought for sure that she thought I was just some crazy amateur that couldn’t form my words and after a lot of struggling, I sighed and just said “okay, I’m going to stop talking now and let you talk”. She laughed! Then she asked me if I wanted to get something to eat that night which made my confidence go a little higher…but of course it was just a friendly hang out but I was still okay with it. Rachael really can talk like there’s no tomorrow just to fill the silence because she hates awkward silences, but once you start talking, she’s all ears. She’s definitely a great listener”

Was it much different this time around when David joined the crew?

“No not at all! If anything, it just got better. We became really close and started hanging out more. Between the two of us and Rachael, something was always going on, on set”

Since Rachael was the only girl, was she left out when you guys just wanted to be guys?

“No way! She was the life of it all. We were so bored when she was doing her own thing but we did prank her a lot…which was a bad idea because then she would just prank us ten times worse”

How was working in the movie anyway? It’s different than a regular tv set isn’t it?

“Yea, it’s a completely different. The setting and scenery is more advanced and complex. It was great though. We did these crazy action scenes in these cool places and it was just great.

Paul Gates (the director)

“Working with Rachael, David and Jake was more amazing than I can ever explain. When I first casted Rachael, and when I met her, I was blown away by how mature her skills and her personality was. Then I met Jake and I knew he didn’t have much experience but I thought I’d take the risk and give him a shot. Then I sent his audition video to Rachael to see what she thought and she said she’d love to meet him so I agreed. They hit it off right away and between the two of them, they made everything exciting and so lively, then when I added David, it was even better. They’re young and they like to have fun but when it comes down to it, they’re very serious and they get the work done. When Rachael first told me she wanted to do her own stunts, we were all very nervous and not sure if she should but when we saw she was really serious and when Anna (Stylist) said Rachael is determined about this kind of stuff, I knew there was no saying no. When Rachael’s determined, she’s determined. I never worked with a bunch of kids who were so excited for work and to do stunts like the ones they did in this movie. It was really great. For now, no one knows about a third movie so having it all end is kind of upsetting because I grew a bond with the kids. It was definitely a pleasure to work with all of them”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so while listening to Stay by Nick Jonas
i was inspired to write more
this one is pretty much just giving u a heads up on what went on during the filming months
and maybe...just maybe ill post more later on today after i write more of it
...maybe thy gt back together....maybe they dont.......ya never know ;)
and this was also just chapter out of my boredom ^-^
but its still something


<<333