‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Happy Friend-i-versary!

Nick said his good byes to the fans and walked off the stage. I finished up the show and went to my dressing room to find him waiting for me.

“Are you crazy?” I hissed.

“No. But you’re bi-polar’ he shot back, still smiling at me.

“No I’m not. I just…”

But before I could get my words out…he shot toward me…and kissed me…I kissed back. Then there was a knock at the door. I answered it to see Kevin and Joe.

“Happy friend-I-versary!” they both sang.

“Awe! You guys!” I cooed as I hugged them both. “I cant believe even you remembered! You old, married man,” I said to Kevin and he just chuckled.

They both handed me a box as they followed me over to the couch. I unwrapped it and opened it. There were four black shirts with a picture on the front…it was the same picture that was on my watch, Nick had given me. On the back of the shirts, it said:

Best Friends Forever:
2010
Year 8


My shirt had <333 after it says Year 8. “Guys, I love it,” I told them, holding up one shirt. “We each have one” Joe said excitedly as they each held up a shirt and I couldn’t help but laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So he actually wrote 201 things he loves about you?” Demi asked me, incredulous.

She was laying on her stomach, on my bed as she read the list and I was at my desk. “Yes! You cant believe that either right?”

“Well I can definitely believe he loves more than 201 things about you but I just cant believe he wrote them all down and gave it to you”

“I know,” I murmured with a smile coming up onto my face.

“Is that what you’re doing right now? Making your own list on things about him?” she asked. “Maybe,” I sang.

She just rolled her eyes and smirked at me. “Number 12: The way she makes cute noises or groans in aggravation when she’s agitated or frustrated…number 43: the way she makes me feel as a person…number 68: the way she knows me better than anyone else I know…number 91: the way she looks under the moon light…number 92: the way she looks when she’s watching the stars…number 93: the look on her face when she goes from looking at the stars, to looking at me…number 111: the fact that I can never read what she’s thinking and yet still know how she’s feeling…number 162: the way she actually listens to the words to any song and knows the meaning…number 163: the way she listens to my music and knows what or who it’s about…number 189: how she knows I know how much she loves me and yet she still feels the need to tell me all the time…”

“Demi, I’ve read all of them four times, you don’t have to repeat them out loud,” I told her.

“I know. But I just cant get over it. It’s so adorable,” she cooed as she rolled so now she was hanging upside down off my bed.

“I’m so happy for you guys…don’t screw it up,” she said.

“Gee, thanks,” I laughed and threw a pillow at her. She laughed as well.

I turned the lamp light off, seeing it was three in the morning. As Demi got comfortable in my bed, I rolled my eyes and walked outside onto my balcony. I pulled out my phone and texted Nick.

Just wanted to say good night…and I love you…and thank u 4tonight

I crossed my arms as there was a light breeze and surprisingly he quickly responded.

Good night :) It was my pleasure and I love you too
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so i updated sooner than usual because i already had these chapters set up AND i got so many comments so quickly. more comments would be loved! id really like to hear wut u all have to say or wut u think of the story. honest comments please
im gonna wait for some comments now
and take a small break
hope u all like the new chapters
and it'd be GREAT if u all could advirtise my story in some way to get more readers
haha i LOVE the fact tht some of u are commenting after every few chapters but i also want to see wut others think. THANK YOU

<<333

Image