‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Soaring

It was two in the morning and we were all still up as Demi and I were making a dance to do at my birthday party in December. I know we still have some time until then but we were bored. As we continued to blast music-it was a good thing Anna wasn’t home-I jumped onto my bed, beside Nick who was on his blackberry and Joe was on my computer as he occasionally laughed at us.

“Wacha doin,” I nudged him, playfully.

“Twittering about how crazy both you and Demi are”

“What? That’s not very nice”

“Joe’s doing the same thing,”

Demi and I scoffed. She threw a pillow at Joe. “Hey, no need to be violent with pillows,” he threw it back and Demi ducked so it hit me in the head and I fell onto my back on my bed.

They all started laughing as I just laid there. I laughed too as I brought out my own black berry and went onto twitter.

JoeJonasx2 sleepover at Rearea’s house with @nickjonas and @ddlovatox2!!!!

nickjonas watching @ddlovatox2 and @ReareaLewis go crazy…what else is new

ddlovatox2 @joejonas and @nickjonas are mean. They wont dance with me and @ReareaLewis. Go to this link and take the poll to tell us weather you think the boys should help make the dance routine for rearea’s birthday bash :D

“Demi! You’re polling weather Nick and Joe should dance or not?” I laughed.

“Yea man! I’m letting the fans speak for themselves,” she said, proudly and I couldn’t help but laugh at her as I laid back and sighed.

I held my phone up in the air so I could type and lay down

ReareaLewis pulling an all-nighter with @ddlovatox2, @JoeJonasx2 and @nickjonas in case u all didn’t already know. I felt left out though cuz they were all twittering and I wasn’t.

ReareaLewis just like old times with @JoeJonasx2 and @nickjonas and now we have another member of our party. Where have the years gone…?

ReareaLewis I’m so cool. This is my third post in a row. I’m so much cooler than Nick, Joe and Demi. Who agrees? ^-^

“What? You are so not cooler,” Demi commented.

“Yea, everyone knows I’m the coolest,” Joe intervened.

“Yea, after me…you’re only second coolest,” Nick piped in.

“Well the fans beg to differ. Ha! I win!” I cheered.

Then I started getting hit with pillows in all directions as Joe and Demi jumped onto the bed with Nick and they all started hitting me .

“Okay, I give!” I yelled and they all stopped. Joe just threw one at me but I caught it. “I’ll go get more pop corn,” I laughed.

Nick gave me a quick kiss and lingered a little bit. I went to pull away but he kissed me again and that happened three times before I finally pushed myself off of the bed, picked up the bowl and walked out of the room. I walked downstairs and pulled out my cell and dialed Miley‘s number.

“Hello?”

“Hey…did I wake you?”

“Not really. I was just dozing off, watching The Notebook”

“You and that movie, geez”

“What? It’s a good movie” she claimed.

“I know it is…” I laughed.

“What’s up?”

“I was wondering…want to take a little trip with me tomorrow?”

“How little?” she inquired.

“Just a small trip with Nick, Demi and Joe…you don’t have to…but I thought it would be a good idea to get away…”

“I’m in”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now…two hours later might I add…we were on a plane heading to Tennessee. Me, Nick, Demi and Joe. Miley is taking a different plane because she wanted a head start…and she was faster at getting ready than we were. Demi helped me pack some clothes while Nick and Joe went out together to pack their own stuff. Then the guys came back and we all took one car to Demi’s place. I helped her grab clothes real quick, we left a little note, letting her parents know where we were going and we ran out, not waking anyone. We’re all eighteen now…well I’m almost eighteen but I don’t have anyone to really check in with, except Anna.

Yea, now that we’re actually going to do something though, they all decide that they’re tired and fall asleep on the plane ride. Before we left, they were all complaining about how they were getting bored and they were wide awake, then they thought I was crazy for wanting to go to Tennessee at this hour because it was more convenient for Miley, and now, after they agreed to be the best friends i love, they’re asleep. Luckily, when I got off the phone with Miley, Anna just got to Zach’s house after being out with friends so she wasn't completely tired yet. I asked her if she could re-locate the shoot…she said sure…I asked her to try and re-locate it to Tennessee, she called me crazy and said I was pushing it. So then I told her she wouldn’t be able to do it anyway and teased her until she said, “Of course I can move it! No one says no to Anna Stylist” and I just couldn’t stop her from “showing me who’s boss”…who technically is me.

I was in and out of sleep as we landed and it was now 4:15 as we all got off the plane. “I cant believe you talked us all into coming here, why are we here again?” Joe complained.

His eyes still half closed, leaning on Demi for support and Nick was holding onto my hand as we walked to the car that was waiting for us. “Awe, Joe don’t be like that. As soon as we get there, you can sleep all you like. I just wanted some company” I smiled sweetly.

“Yea, yea…the things I do for you,” he narrowed his eyes. I just smiled.

We got to the car and since I was the one who was actually awake. I drove us to the house that I spent much of my time at and the house that housed my beautiful pet in the backyard. I parked the car and I saw everyone was asleep and as I got out of the car, I saw Miley standing at the door. Then she came running toward me as I ran toward her as well and we hugged. We started to squeal a little and talk fast but it was still way too early for us. Then I started to hush her as I gestured to the others in the car. She nodded and led me to the back.

“I just got here so I haven’t even been in here yet,” she told me as she opened up the barn.

We walked in and there, side by side (in their stalls) were our beautiful horses, Tyrus and Faith. I walked into Faith’s stall as she awaked slowly and jumped to her feet…or hooves.

“It’s okay girl…it’s only me. Remember?” I said and slowly began to approach her but stopped when I realized she seemed alert.

So I stuck my hand out and let her come to me. She took a step but stopped. I saw two baby horses sound asleep behind her. I gasped.

“Miley!” I hissed.

She was at my side in seconds. “What?”

“Faith and Tyrus have babies!” I gasped again.

“Oh my gosh…Tyrus! You dirty horse,” she joked and then cooed as Tyrus walked over to us and took pride in what he had in life.

“Hurry up and try to get Faith saddled up,” she added as she threw on her helmet, hopped onto Tyrus with ease and trotted out. I sighed.

“Fine, fine…” I said as I took out my heart locket that I had never taken off ever since Nick and I officially got back together.

I unclasped it and held it out for Faith to see. She started coming closer as I opened it up so she could see the picture of Nick and I. I swear, I think she may have liked Nick more than me…she better just remember who took care of her when was she sick, hungry and thirsty.

As soon as we were face to face, she sniffed the necklace and then my head and I eyed her so we began challenging each other…something we’ve always done. Then after a few seconds, she made a few squeals of joy, backed up to jump around a little and then she came closer and nuzzled her nose into me as I hugged her tightly.

“Hey girl,” I whispered.

“She missed you,” a voice said. I turned to see it was Nick. Then Faith did a happy noise.

“Yea, you too obviously. You met her once? Twice? And she likes you better,” I joked as she went to Nick, willingly and she let him pet her.

“No, she just likes to tease you. You make it too easy,” he commented and I stuck my tongue at her and Faith made a sound of agreement that we both laughed at.

“I thought you were sleeping,” I told him as I got Faith ready to go out.

“I was…but then I heard your squealing combined with Miley’s and I woke up so I thought I would come by and see Faith,” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Whatever…do you see what Tyrus and Faith made?” I cooed.

“I do,” he smiled a the two sleeping tiny horses. “They’re adorable,” he agreed as he put one arm around me and I took Faith’s reigns to lead her out.

Her teeth snapped at Nick’s hand so he pulled away quickly. “She tried biting me!” he said in shock.

“Hon, if she really wanted to bite you she would have,” I giggled as I pet Faith with delicacy, as if she would break.

So then he grabbed my hand and showed her. “Is this okay with you?” he asked her and she nodded her head.

He just smiled at both of us as we headed out to where Miley was on Tyrus and they raced by us with incredible speed. “She was always better at this than I was,” I joked lightly.

Then I got up on Faith and raced off to catch up with Miley. I missed this feeling…the feeling of soaring on the back of my horse. It was a good feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled, I posed, I wore what they wanted me to wear and added some of my own flair and I did whatever I was told to do. I made all of these people come to Tennessee just for the shoot, I didn’t want to be any more of a pain. I had everyone laughing and since Joe, Demi and Nick came on by, they helped a bunch. Miley had her own thing going on.

“We have to get you more makeup, dark circles are showing up under your eyes again…I swear, I’ll never understand why you came here at four in the morning…and I’ll really never understand why they came with you”

“They’re my best friends…” was all I said as I laughed when I saw all of them sleeping on the couch over in the corner.

Everyone else was still working and walking around, making sure everything was all set for the second photo shoot. I noticed Anna was acting weird though while she looked through her planner.

“Anna,” I said so she looked up at me. I saw stress in her eyes. “Hey, what’s wrong?” She sighed.

“Nothing, it’s just, you’re my busiest client and I have to make sure you’re where you have to be on time and…”

“I’m sorry…we shouldn’t have come here then…but that cant be all that you’re stressed about. You’ve never had a problem before…what else is wrong?” I asked, fully concerned.

She put a hand up to her forehead. “It’s Zach,” I assumed.

“He’s just been acting weirder than usual…” she avoided my eyes and went to walk away.

“What happened?” I demanded as I gripped onto her arm so she would look at me.

“He asked me to marry him” My jaw dropped.

“No way! That’s great! I’m not sure what the problem is”

“Rach, I cant get married! Not yet…” she claimed.

“And why the hell not?” I demanded again as I put my hands on my hips.

“Because. I’m always with you. You’re the busiest celebrity I know…I should know. I’m the one who manages your schedule. We’re never home, we’re always in other states, soon to be in other countries, or we’re out doing shoots, auditions, interviews”

“But you’ll always end up going home anyway, it’ll be like a regular job. You work during the day and go home to your husband at night”

“It’s just different”

“I don’t think it is…I just think you’re scared…you’re scared of committing…worried about weather or not it’s going to work…”

“I am not…”

“Anna…Zach is a great guy. He treats you like a queen. He’d do anything for you…”

“But what if marriage gets in the way you and me…it might be pathetic for me to say but you’re my best friend” she laughed. So did I.

“Zach knows how close you and I are…I don’t think he would let anything get in the way of us…and he’s not the type to stand in the way…and with all of this? If he’s truly bored, he can come. He can come to all of the events, shoots, interviews…it’s not like I mind…and it’s not like someone will kick him out…if they try then they’ll have to deal with me…it will work…what did you tell him?”

“I didn’t get the chance to tell him anything. He knows me too well…he told me to get back to him about it”

“Call him right now,” I ordered.

“But…”

“Now” She sighed.

“So demanding…I’m older, aren’t I supposed to give the advice here?”

“Sometimes adults are the ones who need a good push in the right direction,” I smirked.

“Now, go, go,” I urged and pushed her away to call Zach.

I smiled as I watched her smile brightly while she talked to Zach. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I sighed at his touch.

“Why am I not surprised about the fact that you’re giving Anna advice?”

“Because I’m just so predictable,” I spun around to face him.

“Hardly,” he chuckled.

“Because you know me so well?”

“Closer”

“Because you love me,” I cooed and he smiled.

“Ding, ding, ding we have a winner”

“Tell me what I won Bob,” I said in a lower voice.

“A kiss from a very loving boyfriend”

“Sounds perfect,” I whispered before his lips were on mine.

“I suddenly got a fantastic idea!” the photographer exclaimed as he dragged us over to the front of the cameras. “Now show us that best friend bondage that you have,” he told us.

We both just laughed and smiled as we posed together. We haven’t done photo shoots together for a while now and to just let go and be best friends right now was really nice. After a few shots of us goofing around, we both stood side by side and I crossed my arms across my chest as I was rolling my eyes at him and he was looking away with his eyes, showing a look of innocence as he had his hands in his front pockets.

“Go wake Demi and Joe,” he said as he handed us water guns. I liked this guy.

We both ran and stood on the arms of the couch. He was son one end as I was on the other. On three, we both started to shoot them both with water and they started spazzing as pictures were taken and they ended up laughing hysterically. After a few shots, we all got changed and the photographer wanted more of the four of us. So we all started to pose together. Some were serious, others were care-free. I really am loving life right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333