‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Interlude #8

Interlude

Oceanup.com


Ever since the concert that has everyone talking, it seems as if Nachael is back on! Nick seemed to surprise Rachael by showing up on stage and he began to serenade her with Hero by Enrique Inglesias and then he went right into Stay. As he sang this one, both him and Rachael seemed to shed a few tears for one another. Other stars like Demi, Chelsea, Nicole, Taylor, David, Jake, Joe, Kevin, Danielle and Frankie…Eric was there too but he was found leaving early. There’s been a lot of tension between him and Rachael lately? Is it because of Nick or is it because he‘s trying to win her back but someone else is always ahead of the game?

No matter what the case is, it definitely looks like Rachael, Nick, Joe and Kevin are all reunited as a team. Below is a picture of the four amigos wearing shirts with a picture of the four friends and on the other side, they say:

Best Friends Forever:
2010
Year 8


Happy eight year anniversary to them!
Demi, Joe, Nick and Rachael have been spending a lot of time together too. But they seem to keep a low profile, although, we did catch them all going to Tennessee together and word has it Miley Cyrus met up with them. This whole week, Rachael has been all over the place seen with Joe, Demi, Jake, David, Austin, Collin…but mostly Nick. We have shots of the two love birds greeting each other with a big hug and he kissed her forehead. Where was he anyway? We also have shots of the two eating ice cream together, walking around hand-in-hand, playing baseball together and paparazzi talked to some of the other kids who were playing with Nick and Rachael. “At first I wasn’t sure if it was such a good idea for us all to play, but Rachael insisted that we did and I’m really happy that she did. We all had a lot of fun with the two of them. They really are down to earth, especially Rachael. They were like any of us that wanted to just hang out and play some ball. They had to run in a hurry because paparazzi was coming but I really am hoping we all get to play again”

Rachael commented as well. “I had a lot of fun. It’s been a while since I last hung out with regular kids…regular guys…some girls kind of get on my nerves sometimes, that’s why I’m very picky with friends when it comes to girls. They have too drama. Demi and Miley are probably my only best girl friends. The rest are guys…” When asked about Taylor, she replied with, “People change. I haven’t seen a lot of her lately. I miss her, yes, but I cant help whats happened in the past” Sound familiar? It’s similar to what Demi has said about ex best friend Selena Gomez. When asked if she ever gets threatening looks or letters from girls because of Nick and the guys she hangs out with, she laughed and replied with, “All the time! Whenever I’m out with him (Nick) I get looks all the time. One time, I was hanging out with both Joe and Nick and there was this group of girls that I thought was going to jump me! It‘s scary”

I guess we have to accept the fact that Rachael and Taylor are no longer BFFs and it looks like Miley wont be seen around as much but she’s still in the picture. But Demi is the one that will be sticking around for a very long time. Tomorrow night, in fact, Demi, Joe, Nick and Rachael are doing a very special concert together. You can get tickets online now! Hurry though! They’re going fast
!
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333