‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

The Things He Does

Joe, Demi, Nick and I were all in the same limo as were arriving to the premier. Kevin and Danielle couldn’t make it…and I was really missing having them around. I was wearing a red dress and my left foot was wearing a red converse. My hair and makeup were all set so my hair was a little wavy and I a little eye liner, mascara and very little blush. Demi was wearing a black dress with small heels and the guys were in suits. Anna and Zach were with us as well, looking awesome. The limo stopped and our door was opened for us. Joe got out first, then he turned to help Demi out as the paparazzi began to do their job. Then Nick got out, turned, took my hand and helped me out and flashes began to off in every direction.

“You okay?” he asked me.

“Yea, I’m fine,” I smiled at him and then the four of us began to walk down the carpet, smiling and waving as the paparazzi had a frenzy.

We got a certain spot and the four of us started to take some pictures together. I smiled at the closeness between Joe and Demi and I wondered if Nick and I looked like we were that close…I looked at Nick and realized we were closer.

After a few, we started to depart from each other and take solo pictures. I did my best to pose and not have my brace so incredibly noticeable. I saw Nick caught up with Jake and they were talking and joking around as they took some pictures together.

“Rachael!” I heard my name being called and when I looked over to the side.

I saw Ryan in front of a camera and I guess it was for The E! I smiled and walked over to him. He took my hand as I lifted my dress up slightly and got onto the one inch high podium. He hugged me.

“How are you?” he asked and the smile was bright and priceless.

“I actually feel great!”

“You’ve been what everyone’s talking about…but when are you not what everyone is talking about,” he said and I just laughed, politely.

“You seem so broken,” he said as he gestured to my arm cast. “Did you get my gift?” he asked.

“I did! I loved the chocolate covered strawberries,” I cooed.

“Well I’m happy you enjoyed it. Did you get anything else?”

“Oh yea, I got so much gifts and letters from fans. They’re really the best. They’re so supportive and they have no idea how much they mean to me”

“There are rumors flying about the gift of friendship…” he said and I laughed lightly. “I have a job to do for E! so do you think you can tell us how are you and Nick doing?” he asked and I laughed lightly, trying to keep eye contact with him.

“I love making you blush,” he joked and I rolled my eyes at him.

“We’re doing great…we’re just hanging out, spending time with each other…”

“Where is he now?”

“Over there talking to Jake,” I pointed out.

“What do you think about Nick and Jake getting along?”

“I love it! Jake has become a really close friend of mine and to have the two of them getting along, I think it’s great”

“What do you think about Justin Beiber? Word has it he has a little crush on you”

“Oh I think he’s an amazing person and artist. I love him. He’s so sweet…what’s with the random questions though Ryan?”

“That one wasn’t random, he’s over there right now,” he said and I saw Justin posing for pictures. He saw us and came walking over.

“Hey man,” he said and did a guy shake with Ryan and then hugged me.

“What do you have to say about the whole thing that happened with Rachael?”

“Oh I think it’s crazy! But I’m just happy she’s out of the hospital”

“Do you two have plans to be working together?”

“We actually started working on some music together,” I replied.

“Do you think there will be teaming up when it comes to the touring?”

“It’d be amazing to go on tour with Rachael, she’s amazing”

“Awe. Isn’t he sweet?” I smiled as I gave him a side hug so we were both still looking at Ryan.

“Yes. Adorable,” he chuckled. “Well I’ll let you go now thank you for stopping by”

“Anytime Ryan,” I said.

“And before you go, I have to say that I love your outfit. No sarcasm”

“Thank you,” I cooed.

“I had to wear a regular sneaker because if I wore one heel I think that would’ve been a little awkward”

“I completely agree…can I sign your cast?”

“Oh of course,” I replied as someone handed him a marker.

“I’m signing right beneath Nick Jonas and next to Demi Lovato,” he announced and signed it.

Once he was finished, we hugged, I kissed his cheek as he kissed mine and I carefully walked away to pose for more pictures as Ryan asked Justin a few more questions. Soon enough, when I had one hand on my hip, posing for a picture, I saw Taylor and she saw me. She smiled brightly, ran over to me and hugged me as I hugged back. We started to take some pictures together. Then Miley and Liam came over to us as well and I gave them both hugs. Selena also came over to us and I flashed a polite smile as she hugged me lightly. Then so did Nick, Joe and Demi. We all got close, Demi and Joe side by side, with Demi in the middle of him and Nick and the had their arms around each other. Nick was beside me and Miley was on my other side and Nick had his other arm around me, protectively as Miley and I had our arms around each other and Miley had her other arm around Liam, who had his other arm around Taylor and then Selena was on the end. It felt a little weird to have Taylor and Selena close with us in our picture, especially since they were on the other end next to Liam who they didn’t know too well. But we all just smiled and stood there side by side. Then the girls and the guys separated and Nick got Jake to join them as we started to take separate pictures. I looked over at Nick and saw his smile. His smile made me melt and it made me smile even more. He smiled over at me with his teeth showing and it made my face get hot…it’s incredible…the things he still does to me after all these years.
♠ ♠ ♠
its short but im gonna take a small break once i post an interlude
lets see how many comments and/or subscribers i get ;D

<<333