‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Interlude #10

Interlude

Article

The lovely Rachael Lewis has recovered exceptionally well since the unfortunate accident at the Blue Jay’s arena. Her and long time boyfriend, Nick Jonas were seen spending a lot of time with each other lately; going golf, roller skating, shopping around, holding hands, but most of all…looking more in love than ever. I think almost losing Rachael may have really got to Nick. Who knows what would have happened to the boy if anything had happened to her. The young down-to-earth phenomenon recently celebrated her eighteenth birthday and story has it, Jonas wouldn’t let anything get in his way to miss the date. During her birthday concert, Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas came on the screen and had a little message for her…which turned into a surprise for her when they all showed up on stage. She had a pretty cozy moment with her beau in front of the thousands of people watching before moving onto her father who was also there and the whole Jonas family. After her amazing concert with her bff Demi Lovato-having friends Miley, Taylor, even Selena supporting her there, along with Honor Society, David Henrie and band members from the Do-Gooders (minus Eric Stone)- they all threw her a surprise party. We got some pretty good exclusive pictures. Go to our website to check them out.

The E!

“Sweet Rachael Lewis is officially 18 and seems to be really serious about boyfriend, Nick Jonas…we caught up with David Henrie and Jake Linesting the day after Rachael Lewis’ party…”
~~
“What can you tell us about Rachael from your experience with her?”

“She’s amazing. She’s a spectacular actress and singer. I’m so proud to be able to say that I worked with her and I really do hope we work together in the future. She’s like my little sister and I love her to death”~~ David Henrie

“And you?”

“Like David said, she’s amazing! When I was working with her, it was my first big movie deal and she was so nice and great to me. She made me feel so comfortable and I feel like she really helped me progress and mature in my acting because when you work with Rachael you feel like you have something to really work up to. It’s like you don’t want to embarrass yourself in front of her because she’s so great at everything she does”~~ Jake Linesting

“Sounds like someone has a little crush”

(Laughs)

“He does but he knows he has nothing on Nick”~~ David Henrie
~~
“We did some snooping around on what the celebs think about the teen couple, check this out”
~
“I’m so happy for them, she’s my best friend and Nick and I are still close and if they're happy then I’m happy”~~ Miley Cyrus

“I love them both to death. I’ve always loved Nick, he’s a great guy and no matter what happens Rachael is always such a great and sweet girl, when they’re together, they make everything look so easy. It’s intimidating!” (laughs)~~ Selena Gomez

“Rachael is my best friend and I’ll always have Nick’s back while he’ll have mine, they make each other happy and if they’re happy then I’m happy for them. They’ve been through a lot and they deserve each other”~~ Demi Lovato

“The one? You never know. Kevin found his one, maybe Rachael has always been Nick’s…but things change, you never know what will happen”~~ Joe Jonas

“Oh they’re both great! They were so nice to me when we all first met…”

“How’d it happen?”

“I was actually getting some Starbucks and I spilt my drink all over her! I didn’t even realize who it was until I actually looked at her. I felt so terrible and embarrassed! But all she did was laugh and offer to buy ME a new one!…And Nick was all cool about it and said he would do it himself. It made me feel even more embarrassed because of how cool they were about it. I think I’ll always have this big crush on her but if I cant have her, I’m glad Nick can” (laughs)~~ Justin Bieber
~
“We couldn’t find ONE bad thing that anybody had to say about the famous couple…but one person seemed a little off about the subject…”
~
“Umm well I don’t know. They might be moving a little fast. I don’t know the real deal but the rumor about them moving in together? She just turned 18. I’m not too sure they should be really moving in together yet…I don’t think they’ll last” (shrugs)~~ Eric Stone
~
“Was that a little jealousy I heard in his voice? Possibly. What do YOU think about Eric’s response to Nachael’s relationship status?

Clevvertv.com

“You’re here with Dana and I’m talking about our couple of the year. The couple that everyone is always talking about, being on-again-off-again…some people have even been saying it will be another “Miley inncident”…yes it’s our beloved couple Nachael!” She squealed as a picture of Rachael and Nick in sunglasses are holding hands, walking down the sidewalk in LA.

“I don’t believe it though. I have to say, I think Nachael might be my fave celeb couple in Hollywood. There’s just something about them that makes me love them. The two have been best friends since they were kids and now, they’re both officially adults and happily in love. Yes, in the past they’ve had their arguments and breakups…mostly on Valentines Day for some reason…but what couple doesn’t fight? Nick and Rachael? Stay away from each other on Valentines Day okay? But anyway, I think these two are meant to be. Their lives really do make a good love story. I don’t think I ever see these two out and about and not smiling and laughing with each other…”

A picture of them laughing on the beach while eating ice cream appears. Then another of the two of them bike riding together and then the two of them are smiling as they walk into church together.

“For some reason I find it so incredibly adorable that they both are seen wearing similar shades of sunglasses…and I think people need to stop criticizing them when talk about them moving in together is mentioned. They are both legal adults now and can do whatever they please. It isn’t like Nick is dating someone older than him and she’s getting him to move out with him, like a certain other Jonas brother we all know and love…but that was a long time ago. Nick is older than Rachael, even if it’s just by a few months but they still have the right to move in with each other if they want to”

A picture of them holding hands as Rachael was reading something off of a note pad appeared. They were looking at houses at the time.

“The question is though…will something get in the way of how Rachael wants to live her life…and will something keep Nick from Rachael? Eric Stone seems to be insanely jealous of the couple and there’s no doubt that he still has feelings for Rachael. Who wouldn’t? She’s beautiful and talented and Nick is amazingly handsome and just as talented. Not just Eric though…manager and publicist, Anna Styles is supposed to be tying the knot. No one knows when yet but will her new marriage change things in the household for Rachael and Anna? To add to all the stress, Rachael has a pile of movie deals that she has lined up…where will it leave her relationship with Nick?"
♠ ♠ ♠
hello my beautiful readers!
i feel like crap
im pretty sure im sick lol
but im tryin to write more. i actually have some stuff ready to be posted
i just wanna wait for some comments and subscribers
i believe ive asked this already but if u could help advirtise my story in any way thtd be fantastic!
maybe comments and subscribers will help me feel better ^-^ lol

<<333