‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Interlude #2

Interlude

The Barbara Walters Show

“Now for one of the top most looked up people of 2008 and 2009, Rachael Lewis…this seventeen year old girl has been sharing her voice with the whole world and when I met with her she was the sweetest thing ever. So polite and well mannered and at the same time, just a regular teenage girl”

“How does it feel to be just 16, almost 17, and yet be one of the most looked up person in the country?”
“It feels kind of cool, I mean if everyone is actually taking the time to look me up then I am eternally grateful”

“You’re only 16, how do you deal with all the stress of being a teenager and being a musical artist and actress”
“It gets stressful at times, yes, but I always remember who I really am and where I really came from…”

“Which is originally New Jersey”
“Yep”

“And it’s also the place where you met the Jonas brothers, before they even became the Jonas Brothers”
“Yes it is…at the time, they were just the boys next door, and I was just the girl next door”

“And you’re with the youngest Jonas right now right? Nick?”
“Yes I am”

“Tell me how it all began, you can never trust tabloids anymore”

“No you cant…but really it was just a normal meeting…we were next door neighbors, we met…a year later we got together and our relationship and friendship was stronger than ever…”

“But then you had to move away”

“Yes I did. I moved to Tennessee so everything we had, had basically gone away…and that’s where I met Miley and we became best friends immediately”

“How did you feel when you found out your best friend and your, at the time, ex-boyfriend were together…and what do you think was going through Miley’s mind?”

“Well she actually didn’t know Nick was the same guy that I knew, so I couldn’t really blame her for anything”

“But then it was just a few months ago where Nick and Miley were found secretly together, did you forgive them so easily?”

“No I definitely didn’t…well I didn’t forgive Miley so easily…”

“But you did forgive Nick…”
“Yes I did”

“What made you forgive one and not the other?”
“I really couldn’t tell you…”

“It’s okay, you don’t have to answer that one…you wrote a song called Temporary Home, it seems like a pretty serious song for a 17 year old”

“It is, it’s serious in a way but I like having my songs have meanings and for that one it’s just a much stronger meaning than my others”

“How were you inspired to write such an inspiring song?”

“I was actually in Tennessee when I wrote it…Miley and I thought it would be a good idea to just get away for a few days and I was just so stressed and confused and while we were both sitting on the deck of her grandparents house, I got inspired by what I was feeling”

“Did you ever think that it would be nominated for a Grammy?”

“No I didn’t. I didn’t even consider it, it was just a song I wrote. All of my songs I just write for the entertainment of others and for me to get my feelings out”

“And yet you are nominated for five Grammy categories, it’s really amazing”

“Thank you”

“Now I also know your parents have been causing a few problems lately as well…but recently your mom ended up in the hospital”

“Yes and I’m so lucky to have my friends and family around to help me, my mom and I don’t get along well but she’s still my mom…we’re all praying for her full recovery”

“Do you feel pressured sometimes? Trying to be a teen role model and the best artist you can be?”

“Not really…I just be myself for the most part. My fans have been amazing to me and they seem to like me for me because I don’t change…I act like myself all the time and anyone who knows me well can tell you the same thing”

“Well thank you so much for meeting with me Rachael”

“Oh thank you. It was definitely a pleasure”

Oceanup.com

Taylor Lautner, Shia Lebouf, Megan Fox, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewert, Carrie Underwood, Jordin Sparks, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, the Jonas Brothers and Rachael Lewis at the premier of Gonna Get Caught. See pictures below.

At the premier of Gonna Get Caught, featuring Rachael Lewis and Jake Jaylin, many celebs were found there and Rachael was definitely blushing when she came into contact with Shia Lebouf, Nick (Jonas) didn’t seem to mind but then an unexpected turn took place. Eric Stone, Rachael’s ex-bf was there as well…and things started to heat up slightly as Nick got to her side when she and Eric confronted. Jake actually had to get in between them and Rachael also tried to stop the two but was lifted and dragged away by Joe and Jake. How can you blame them though? It definitely looked like they were going to go at it but then Rachael was heard pleading with Nick at a low tone so he stepped down. Do YOU think Nick and Eric would’ve started fighting if Rachael was there? If so, who do you think would win?

Radio Interview With Ryan Seacrest

“Thank you so much for being on the show, do you know how hard it is to schedule something with you?”

“I can only imagine…but I’m so happy we were able to schedule this”

“Yea, no you’re not”

She laughs.

“Okay well lets get started shall we, I‘m going to throw random questions, statements and you reply to them…how was your first movie opening premier?”


“It was amazing, my favorite actors and close friends were there and I loved their support, it was definitely exciting…”

“And I know someone else was there as well…a certain ex-boyfriend named Eric”


“Yes he was there”

“Did that make things awkward?”

“At first, it was extremely awkward, yes…”

“How did Nick take the situation?”

“Why do you bring up Nick?”

“Oh come on Rachael, it’s not like you can hide it, everyone knows…so tell me how he acted, the paparazzi couldn’t get enough of the news”


“He acted…like any other guy would…”

“Jealous and protective?”

“Exactly,” she laughed.

“That’s understandable. Nick just wants to make sure the guys out there know you’re taking, I’d feel intimidated if I was him. Look at you! You’re beautiful! You were part of the popular clique in school right?”

“Well…not…”

“Yes, you were. How could you not be?…how does it feel…knowing you’re so pretty, that guys way older than you are crazy about you…”


She giggled and laughed as she blushed. Ryan!” she scolded.

“Well not just you, Miley too, and you’re best friends so it’s okay…in Lil Wayne’s song We Like Her…you ever heard it?”


“Yes I have”

“Your name is in it! Your name and Mileys, he made two versions just to put both your names in the song…the line for your version is…’in about three years, holla at me Rachael Lewis’”

“I just cant keep them away”

“Will you be ‘hollering’ at Lil Wayne?”

“If he’s lucky…and if Nick doesn’t mind”

They both laughed.

“Very true. See? Being modest can be fun…but okay enough of my flirting…I just got some ideas for new questions for Nick, tomorrow…anyway…what are your thoughts about Nick going solo?”

“I think it’s great, hes always had visions of him going solo just for a bit because some of his songs aren’t meant for the band”

“Do you think they’ll be breaking up any time soon?”

“No, I don’t think they are…but anything is possible. They all have unique minds of their own. They could very well just decide to go in different directions”

“I wouldn’t say that, girls will go into cardiac arrests”

They laughed some more.

“What about Jake Linesting?”

“What about him?”

“Thoughts?”

“He’s a very nice guy, I think it was his first movie ever and possibly his first ever acting job but he did so amazing you couldn’t even tell”

“He did” he agreed. “I saw the movie, you both did amazing”

“Thank you”

“There’s one scene where you fall down the stairs, did that hurt?”

“Yes, yes it did and it was actually an accident…like I was running down the stairs and all of a sudden, I just fall down the rest of them, I had a stunt double for certain things but I wanted to do most of my own stunts, and no one even thought I’d need a stunt double to run down some stairs…but they didn’t know about my clumsiness at the time”

“So were those cuts and was the gushing blood real?”

“It actually was…at first everyone came running onto set but then they saw I was laughing and they wanted me to get checked right away but I came up with the idea of filming the way I was and then cleaning up after and it took a little convincing but I got them to agree”

“Wow”

Laughs.

“What do you think about Kevin getting married?”

“I’m so happy for him and Dani, I always had a good feeling about them”

“What can you tell me anything about Kevin or Danielle’s parties?”

“Umm well Nick and Joe are in charge of Kevin while I’m in charge of Dani and I cant really say anything because they might be listening”

“That’s understandable…well thank you for being on the show today Rachael, care to take us away?”

“Thank you for having me, and I’d love to…you’re here with Rachael Lewis on Ryan Seacrest, now here’s my new single Here I Am”

Article

The Jonas Brothers were on Ryan Seacrest’s radio talk show the other day and Kevin talked about his and Danielle’s engagement and wedding: (Kevin) “…Rachael is how it all started with me and Dani, she’s the reason we got together so she’s definitely in the wedding” When the boys were asked what they thought of Rachael’s success… (Joe) “We’re very proud of Rachael” (Nick) “She’s come a long way and she deserves everything that comes at her” Joe seemed to be honest about his answer but what was he really thinking? Joe, Kevin and Rachael were spotted the other day arguing about something intense, do you think it may have been about ex-boyfriend, Eric? When he was brought up Joe and Kevin seemed to be slightly tense as Nick answered, “It was just kind of a natural reaction to get protective and wonder why he was here…”

The interview continued and Ryan asked the boys what clique Rachael would belong to in school and they all answered with the popular clique. (Joe) “Rachael has the looks and she’s liked by everyone, she would definitely be in with the popular crowd” (Nick) “In the short time we went to school together, Rachael was definitely liked by everyone…except for just those one or two girls that were a tad envious” (Kevin) “She doesn’t really believe in the whole popularity clique thing but she would fit in that category”

They continued talking about Nick’s solo project but through out the conversation what do you think they were thinking, really…especially Nick. Pictures below show Nick and Eric definitely looking like they were going to at it and fight for Rachael’s love. Do you think this will cause some more drama in Rachael’s life? And do you think Nick can keep his cool long enough for his jealousy to run out?
♠ ♠ ♠
small writers block
comments help!

<<333