‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

KCA's

I was walking in the sand with my flip flops in one hand and Nick was holding my other hand. We were trying to buy some time before the Kids Choice Awards. Today was also my last day before I left for my next project in Europe. I wasn't sure when we would be able to see each other again. It would be a while. Nick was now going for his tour stuff and whatnot. We were trying to spend as much time as possible together.

"I’m going to miss you" I told him.

"I’m going to miss you too. But before you know it, we'll both be back together and we'll be able to just be together"

"I like the sound of that"

My POV

I watched as Rachael spun out ahead of me and I stopped walking. She turned and faced me. The wind blew her long skirt and her hair. Her blue eyes were so bright and she tilted her head slightly in the way that I loved most. It was one of those moments where you just wanted to pause time...take a picture...stay there fir as long as possible. As my eyes met hers, I could tell she was thinking the same thing. She was only a few feet away and yet she felt miles away...I wanted her close...how was I going to survive the next few months? I guess she saw the playfulness in my eyes because when I lunged forward, she squealed and started to run away but I was quicker. I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her close. Our foreheads touched and her smile brightened up my whole day. I kissed her lightly and then hugged her in a secure way. Afraid she would slip from my grip.

Rachael’s POV

Nick, Demi, Joe, Kevin, Danielle and I all arrived in the same limo at the orange carpet. As we made our way down the carpet, we posed for pictures. Nick and I were in the middle of the big group. He had his arm around me, making sure I stayed close. Demi was on my other side with Joe keeping her close and Kevin and Danielle were on the other side, with Kevin doing the same thing to his wife. As we walked more down the carpet, Joe and Nick had Demi and I laughing half the time with Kevin and Danielle close behind. Nick and I took some pictures together and then Demi and I took some picture together and it looked pretty cool because we were wearing a similar dark color type dress. Then I got Danielle with us so the guys took some shots and so did we. Some paparazzi asked for some single shots with me and the guys. Then the same thing was asked of Demi. But we kept going. Demi and I caught up with Miley and we took more pictures together.

"Who do u hope to see get slimed? Cause some other celebs have actually said they want to see you get slimed tonight" Demi and Miley started to laugh.

"I sure hope it's not me! I'd like to see one of these two get slimed. Or actually I'd like to see Taylor Lautner get slimed" I smiled and laughed.

We eventually made our way inside and Nick and I were side by side as Demi was on my other side. Throughout the show, Nick put his arm around me and I leaned in toward him more. I kissed his cheek and he smiled at me.

I won favorite actress and favorite female singer. "I’m so proud of you" Nick whispered to me. I smiled brightly. The show continued.

"...and the nominee couple for favorite couple is...Nick Jonas and Rachael Lewis!" Nick and I looked at each other with blank expressions.

Demi had to pull me up and hug me. Nick followed as we walked out into the aisle and as we walked toward the stage, we high-fived some fans as I was trying to be careful in my heels. We got to the stage and Nick took my hand to help me up the steps. We got to the top and I tripped but I leaned into him and started laughing. Hopefully no one noticed.

“Dumb ass” he commented.
“Asshole” I countered and laughed as we walked over to the podium and acted like nothing.

"Wow...umm I don't know what to say...Nick?" I laughed lightly.

"Sure let me do all the talking again"
"Yea okay" I rolled my eyes.

"We just want to thank u all for the support. This really means a lot to us..."

"And just knowing that you guys support our happiness, it really means a lot. Thank you!" I choked back some tears as everyone began to clap and cheer.

They all began to chant kiss, kiss, kiss. "Umm I think thy want us to kiss" I said, looking at him, hoping he'd have the answer to this request or hoping someone would just get us off the stage now but everyone seemed to be wanting the same thing.

Nick had the most amused look on his face. We faces each other and started to lean in toward each other as the cheers and screams got louder. Before our lips met though, I stuck the award up between us so he kissed the award instead. Laughs were heard.

"Thanks again guys!" I yelled and rushed off the stage.
"Kids choice!" Nick yelled before chasing after me.

We got backstage and he pinned me up against the wall. "That wasn't very nice"

"Who said I was nice. I think it's time I turn over a new leaf. Rachael Lewis, the bad girl"

"Sounds a little kinky if u ask me" I laughed and hit his shoulder with the back of my hand as he smiled at me.

~~~~~

I was in a new outfit and Nick, Joe and Kevin were the ones who were introducing me! I held the microphone in my hand as I was ready to go on.

"Her albums always seem to get gold very single time and she's always number one on iTunes for a couple weeks at a time" Kevin started, reading the prompter.

"She’s breaking out in new movie rolls and she's always been an over achiever" Joe added.

"I’ve never been more proud of her than I am today and ever since we were little, I knew she would make it big" Nick said.

"And so it's our pleasure to introduce, singing her newest single Breaking Out, our best friend Rachael Lewis!" Joe finished and the crowd went wild as a platform began to rise with me on it.

The music began to be played as dancers came running out and I started to sing.

You weren’t there
When I needed you the most
You didn’t care
I gave you so many chances
There were so many opportun-i-ties
Just for you and me
Why couldn’t I see
That you weren’t there for me

Chorus:
But now im done!
Im so over it
Im breaking out
Getting ready to shout
Im so over you
And your little games too
Im breaking out
Im breaking out…


I continued with the song and I had fans singing (screaming) along with the words and I started dancing around and doing the choreographed dace moves with them but then as I was in the middle of the stage, I noticed all the dancers dance away. I was trying to keep going and not show my confusion but then all of a sudden…a bucket of slime was dumped on me.

My jaw dropped as my hair went in front of my face and the music kept playing so I tried to get the slime out of my mouth and I wiped it out of my eyes as I continued to sing, some words didn’t come out and I just ended up laughing into the microphone instead. I tried to go with it though and I started to go all rocker and I started to shake my head in a crazy fashion and when I got to another spot of the stage, a spray of slime started to shoot out at me. It caught me so off guard that I almost lost my balance and I started to slide so much that dancers actually had to help me gain my balance back. Everyone was laughing and cheering…including me…but soon enough I was off the stage. I was shaking the slime off my hands. The show had only minutes left so I decided to stay backstage until it was over. When it was, the Jonas’ were waiting for me outside with Demi.

“Okay now that was hilarious” Joe commented.
“You wanna know what’s really hilarious? Give me a hug Joey” I sneered and stalked toward him.

“Stay away from me Rearea” his warned.

I started to chase after him…but then Nick grabbed my hand to stop me and hugged me. “I really am proud of you” he whispered. I smiled. “And you’re really slimy” he added.

“Ass” I commented as I pushed him away and he just laughed lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
the lyrics are mine, thyr kinda stupid but plz dont copy them lol

<<333