‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Interlude #11

Interlude

UK Interview

"Okay so you’re all the world talks about. People have high expectations for you, do you ever feel really pressured?"

"Not as much as I used to. I can be a real pessimist sometimes so I would think 'oh what if this song isn't what the fans want' or 'what if his performance ends it all'. But I've gotten much better. I've had a lot of help from friends supporting me"

"How does the song writing process work?"

"Well, if I'm writing a duet with someone, we usually put ourselves in the position of someone else. If I'm writing by myself, I think about everything that has happened in my life and if I want my fans to know something about me, I usually use my songs to talk to them. There's this rule that my friends and I made, it's 'dare to be terrible'..."

"Nick Jonas said that. Are they the friends?"

"Yes they are. Whenever we wrote songs together, we didn't care if it was the worse lyric in the world, we threw it out there and somehow worked with it"

"How are the boys anyway?"
"They’re doing good. So excited for the year as always"
"Do you think their reign is up? Maybe the fans are getting sick of the Jonas Brothers?"

"I think...once you’re a Jonas fan, you’re always a Jonas fan…the guys have the type of personality that you‘ll never get sick or tired of…unless you’re around them all the time. I’m starting to get tired of them myself" (both laugh)

"How about Demi Lovato? She's a real treat"
"She is. She's my sister for life. I love her"
"And her and Joe are adorable. Do you see marriage in the future?" (laughs)

"It’s a possibility...I definitely see them staying together for a long time"

"Everyone is still confused about what happened between you and Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift"

"Nothing really happened...I'll always love Miley and Taylor...and Miley will always be my best friend...Taylor and I kind of drifted after a while and Miley and I still hang, just not as much as Demi and I do...people change, we all grow up"

“People have been putting you and Miley against each other

“I know. I don’t know why but people have been saying that we’re trying to out beat the other. Really we’re just doing out job, going for what we want. We’re not competing for rolls, for higher slots in the business. We’re just living our lives”

"What about you and Selena? There's been arguments about her out to get you and you out to get her"

"No one’s out to get anybody. Selena’s an amazing person. She's so sweet. I don't know why people started rumors just cause we didn't hang out. But I was actually out with her the other day, we were hanging out"

"Is it weird because of the whole Nick Jonas fiasco, on-off situation"

"...I tend to ignore it...I don't like to look back at the past, it just slows me down. I look to the future"

"How are you and Nick doing anyway?"

"We're doing great actually. Taking it day by day. Enjoying each others company...you know..."

"No I don't" (both laugh)

“Ever since the Kids Choice, you’ve had people talking…you were voted favorite couple”


“Yes we were”

“Now while you were making your way up onto the stage, everyone seemed to notice you missed a step somewhere” (she laughs)

“Yes I did, see, I’m such a cluts and when I where heels, it could get pretty messy so while we were walking up the steps, my hell caved in…”

“So if Nick wasn’t there it would’ve been really messy”
“Yes”
"Someone sent in a question and asked if you were in love, if so, how deep"

"Oh I'm so deep, I don't think anything in the universe can dig me out"

"Awe! That's cute! Are you still friends with the Do-Gooders?

“Yeah, I’m supposed to hang out with Jake, Collin and Austin when I get back to the U.S., I miss them a lot”

“What do you have to say about Eric Stone?”
“There’s nothing to say about him…”
It seemed like David Henrie was about to really beat him down the other day

“David’s like my big brother. We haven’t hung out much but I love him to death”

What does Nick have to say about Eric?”
“Nothing. We don’t talk about him”
A hard topic?”
“You can say that”

Alright well what can you tell us about the word on the streets that talks about you touring with Honor Society and Juistin Bieber”

“Nothing is official yet but we definitely want to try and do it”

“Are you close with them?"

“Definitely. I always knew Honor Society would be big news. And Justin is so amazingly sweet and he’s so protective of me”

He has said before that he really likes you and that he’s jealous of Nick

“Yeah, everyone teases him. Even I tease him. I think I take advantage of it because he’s younger than me and since I’ve always been the youngest, I like to have someone who’s younger than I am who makes it easy to be teased”

How about the guys from The Do-Gooders?

“Jake is older by a few months and Austin and Collin are younger but I cant tease them. They tease back and it’s worse but with Justin, he just laughs, blushes and jokes about it. He’s so cute. If I wasn’t so into Nick, I’d definitely go for Justin” (Both laugh)

Poor Justin, he never got a fair chance

“I know. It’s sad. But I know Justin will find the perfect girl for him. It’s just not me though. Justin deserves someone so much better, Nick’s just stuck with me”

Well Nick if you’re listening, you better know how lucky you are to be stuck with this girl right here. It was such a pleasure to have you Rachael! You’re so lovely. Stop by again"

"I will. Thank you for having me”


Rachael’s POV

That same day, right after the interview, Nick texted me.

From Nick:

I know how lucky I am :)

I smiled.
~

Interlude (continued)

Oceanup.com

Nachael Holding Hands and Kissing At The Beach


Our winning Couple for favorite Celeb Couple at the Kids Choice Awards, were seen the day of the KCAs being lovey dovey at the beach. They were holding hands, laughing together and were being as lovely as ever.

‘My friends and I were at the beach at the same time as they were and at first we didn't want to bother them because they seemed to really enjoying the scenery, but we couldn't resist. Our fav celeb couple was right in front of us and we had to take advantage of it. When we walked over to them, they continued to smile at us and were unfazed when we asked for pictures. They were really nice to us and Rachael started a conversation with us. I saw the way Nick was looking at Nick when Rachael was talking, it was the most beautiful, most loving look I've ever seen. I really believe they're in love. As we walked away, I turned and saw them both talking and Nick pulled her closer. Then they hugged and he kissed her. It was so amazingly sweet!’

Thx Melissa!

Article

Rachael Lewis and Selena Gomez were recently seen together being buddy-buddy in Europe. Is Selena trying to steal Rachael to get back at Demi for past feuds? The two seemed to really kick off their friendship where they left off. But how will Demi feel about the rekindling of their friendship? And will it make Nick feel a little awkward considering their situation?
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333