‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Perfect For The Part

A Few Days Later

I walked into the building where my audition was and walked over to the secretary. “Oh Rachael. You can just go right on in” she told. “Okay” I smiled but was confused.

I got a call saying to come for some kind of call back or something so I was expecting to maybe tell her my name…but she already knew I was coming…I don’t know, it was just weird to me. I walked into the room and saw Andrew and Jensen there.

“Hey guys…” I said, with my fingers in my front pockets of my shorts. Andrew shot up from his seat immediately and Jensen shook his head for some reason…maybe I missed some kind of joke.

“Hey Rachael” they both spoke.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"I think we're it" Jensen replied.

“Really?” I narrowed my eyes and smiled lightly.

“Really Rachael” a voice said as I turned around to see Seth walking toward us. “I’ve called you all hear to tell you in person…that you’ve got the parts” he said and our faces lit up.

“Are you serious?” I asked as the guys did a manly hug.

“As a heart attack. I think you all are perfect for the parts…” he said and I hugged the guys. “We start filming in late April. I’ll make some calls when it comes down to it, in the mean time, I suggest you three get to know one another better ” he said and then walked away. I felt my heart sink a little. April was just weeks away.

“Well do you two say? How about we celebrate. My treat” Jensen said.

“I’m for it…Rachael?” Andrew asked.

“Yea…I’m game” I smiled and we all left. We met back up at Starbucks and walked in. Immediately a little girl ran up to me and I smiled at her.

“Here, just tell me what you want, I’ll get it” Jensen said.

I told him and then took a picture with the little girl. Then I walked over to a round table and sat on a stool. I kind of just stared at the table top and at my painted nails as I played with my fingers. I was so zoned out, I jumped a little when Andrew sat down.

“Hey…are you okay?” he asked with a small smile but in his eyes I saw the concern.

“You just seem…out of it” “Umm yea I’m fine…just thinking…”

“Anything in particular?”

“Nick, mostly” He nodded.

“You can talk to me you know…about anything you need to”

“We barely know each other, I wouldn’t want to bore you” I smirked.

“Please, I’m sure it would be more entertaining rather than boring…plus, they say it‘s easier to talk to complete strangers” he said and I just smiled. He was right.

“I don’t know…I’m just worried about the two years of me being in Canada while he’s doing whatever he’s doing at the time”

“Do you want to work out?” he asked.

“Of course I do!” I said like it was the most stupidest question I’ve ever heard.

“Well then I think you’ll work out. You’re not 16 anymore Rachael. You have a mind to make your own decisions, to do what you want to do. You have a heart to tell you what you feel is right…if you and Nick really want to work out, then you will” he assured me.

To be honest…I was kind of taken back by his advice…I really liked it.

“Wow…that…was really good…you use that on all the girls?” I joked.

“No. Just on the damsels in distress”

“So, did I miss anything?” Jensen said, coming over to us with all of our drinks.

“Nope. Just Andrew trying to sound wise” I smirked.

“Oh Andy buddy don’t hurt yourself” Jensen said and I laughed as Andrew glared at both of us.

But then he looked at me and gave me a look that made me get butterflies. He smiled and I smiled back. We all continued talking, joking around and laughing and really, with all honesty, it felt good to be laughing with some new people. Not that I don’t love everyone else, I do, but a new group of people feels nice. Change is good sometimes. Jensen, Andrew and I got along really well, we were laughing for pretty much the whole time. Everything that came out of our mouths was funny in some way. We were already planning on going to the amusement park together. We were like over grown kids with energy built up inside us.

I looked at my watch and saw it was 5:00 already. “Not that this hasn’t been completely fun guys but I’ve gotta run. Have to go check up on the boyfriend. You both have my number now so call or text whenever” I said.

“See ya later Rach” Jensen said. “Bye Rachael” Andrew added and I walked out with his voice ringing in my head all the way to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
we're almost to 100!
i love u all!
help me get more subscribers and even MORE comments??

<<333