‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Poison Dinner

Two Weeks Later

"Nick! Come on, stop! You're gonna hurt yourself" I tried.

"Rach, I'm just sitting up so I can get dressed. Would u like to help?" he said sarcastically but smirked.

"Id like to help you undress instead" I muttered.

"What was that?" he grinned.

"Nothing. I'm going to go find the doctor..." I started to say but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

"Rea, I am getting out today, I'm going to have to be able to do stuff on my own" he put his hands on my waist.

"Not without me. I'm going to take you home and make you dinner and we are going to pull a Transformers marathon...unless of course u want to do something else..."

"No that sounds perfect...I'm exhausted so it sounds excellent...but u can't cook"

"Psh sure I can...I'm going to use the new grill" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"New grill?" he questioned, cocking an eyebrow.

"Hell yea. It's my house warming gift to us...I have this new thing that I shop when I'm upset. It's bad, I know. I think I need help" I joked.

"I can help" he said and kissed me. "Is all of your stuff moved in?"

"Of course not. I've been waiting for you to help me with that" 

"Oh fun" he complained and got up slowly. I tried to help him but he held onto my hands the whole time.

Then he faked falling but just started laughing when I tried to help. "Ass" I muttered and went to walk out.

"Hey, I love you" he said, kissing me again.

"Yea yea" I said and he chuckled.

"Say I back"

"No"

"Say it or else I will hide your phone, your iPod and your keys, so you’d be stuck with me and only me 24/7"

"Oh I'm so scared..." I mocked.

"But I'll say it anyway...I love you too" I said and pecked his lips.

"Now go change while I sign you out and we can just leave" I said and he nodded before walking into the bathroom with his clothes.

It was 6:30 in the afternoon and Nick told everyone to stay home so that only I would show up to take him home. After a super long day of tests and whatnot, I can finally take him home.

He camewalking limping-out in his clothes and honestly, he looked like Nick again. Without all the machines and stuff. I smiled brightly. "Ready?" I asked.

"You bet"

"Your limo awaits" I said, gesturing to the wheel chair.

He sat down and I rolled him down the hallway and into the elevator. We went down and met Big Rob there. "Hey there big guy" Big Robs voice boomed. "Hey Big Rob" he replied and they did a guy shake.

We got to the exit and before we opened the doors, I pulled Nick up and he wrapped an arm around my waist. Big Rob opened the doors and a crowd of paparazzi and some fans swarmed. Big Rob guided us quickly to his car. We got in and he began driving. We soon got to the house, thanked Big Rob and I helped Nick grab his stuff and walk into the house. Elvis came immediately, barking, wagging his tail excitedly and jumping up on Nick.

"Hey Elvis" he cooed as he showed his best friend some love.

I went up to his room quickly, set his stuff down and then raced back down. "I’m going to start cooking" I proclaimed with an excited grin and raced to the kitchen.

"What? Rea you really don't..." he started to say as he followed and so did Elvis.

"Come on. It'll be perfect. First night back home, watching Transformers, having a meal I made" I insisted.

"Alright" he sighed with a laugh. "I’m going to go walk Elvis. Come on boy" he said and Elvis went to him on command. He hooked the leash. "Be back later" he said and kissed my cheek. "Try not burning the house down please" he requested; heading toward the door.

"Ha. Ha. Funny" I mocked and I heard him laugh before he left.

I started cooking. I went on the back deck and gave the grill a look over. I took out my phone and called Demi. "Hello?"

"How do I work the damn grill?"

"What?" she laughed.

"Tonight’s Nicks first night home and I want to cook for him but I don't know how to turn the grill on. Help me!" I said at a fast pace.

"Turn the knobby thingie"

"I did! It's not working"

"Ok ok hold on. You’re going to blow it all up. Call Joe. He'll know how to help. Then call me back to let me know your still alive" 

"Yea yea" I said and hung up.

Then dialed Joes number. "Turn the grill on!" I yelled at him. He laughed.

"Okay push in the middle knobby thingie and turn it to the right"

It was a good thing he spoke my language. He walked me through it all and I finally got the stakes cooking. I also started cooking spaghetti in the house. I felt my phone vibrate and saw Demi tweeted.

Ddlovatox2 Rachael-"How do I work the damn grill?" Me-"What?" Rachael-'Tonights Nicks first night home and I want to cook for him but I don't know how to turn the grill on. Help me!' lmfao! Rachael u better call me to let me know u didn't burn down the house! :D

I rolled my eyes but then smelt burning and saw a stake on fire. "Shit" I cursed under my breath. I turned down the fire on the grill and was able to put out the small fire on the stake. Then I turned the grill off and raced back inside to turn the stove off. I sighed and went on Twitter with my phone.

ReaReaLewisx2 not burning the house down was a success. Getting Nicks approval on my cooking skills will be more of a challenge

I heard the door open and Elvis' claws against the floor were heard. "Rea? Is something..." Nick started to say but stopped when he saw the table was set and he smelt the burning food. I smiled. "Sit down and I'll get your plate" I told him and he just eyed me as he walked over to the table.

I got his plate and my plate all set and then went to the table. I gave him his plate and then sat in my seat across from him. He looked at me first and saw I was waiting for him to go for it. He began to cut his stake and when he finally got a piece, he put it in his mouth. I watched him. I saw how hard he was trying to not make a face.

My POV

"Its really that bad?" she asked and I could see she was kind of upset.

"No...it's good..." I lied, laughing, but trying to stay serious.

Honestly, it might have been the worst thing I've ever tasted an I would’ve told her that too if she wasn't giving me the infamous Lewis eyes.

"You hate it. I'm sorry. I got distracted by Demis’ stupid tweets about me burning down the house and I didn't know how to start the grill so I called Joe and he explained it but I still didn't know how to work the damn thing and then it caught fire which got me distracted from the spaghetti cooking...which you probably shouldn't eat..." she babbled a little and it was adorable.

"No. No. It's good Rea" I tried. Then I took another bite and spit it right back out and started to gag and chug some water.

"Okay, I know it's bad but it can't be that bad" she said.

"It is Rach" I said and made a sincere face.

I watched as she took a bite...she knew I was right. "Oh god!" She exclaimed and spit it out. I burst out laughing. "What was I thinking? Was I trying to poison you? Ugh!" she exclaimed as she took my plate and her plate and threw out the food. "So pizza?" she asked. 

"Pizza" I confirmed.

~~

"Left cheek! Left cheek! Left cheek!" we both yelled, mimicking the guy from Transformers. Then he bust out laughing. We calmed down a little and continued the movie. I went on Twitter.

ReaReaLewisx2 just chilling on the couch, watching Transformers with my wonderful bf. I'm so happy he's home :)

"And I'm happy to be home" he whispered in my ear as he put an arm around me to bring me closer. "So when do u have to leave?" he asked. 

"We start filming in July and when we start, we don't get many breaks. They want to at least make 2 or 3 episodes a week" I sighed.

"That’s just ridiculous"

"Yea well they're paying us more than they would usually and they really want to get this series out"

"And do u think u can handle it?"

"Do you think I can?"

"I think you can do it no problem" he said and I saw he really meant it. I smiled.

Then I kissed him and he immediately started to kiss back. Life was finally starting to get back to normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so the "left cheek" thing from Transformers is an inside joke hahaha
hahaha its a "gotta be there" thing ^-^

<<333