Dear You: Sincerely, Me

Dear Amor

Ann stretched out on the bus seat bench, watching the kids around her. Her car had broken down and despite how sweet Derek was, he couldn't make it to the college when she gout out of her last lesson. So she just told him that she'd catch the soonest bus then walk the few blocks and down the road to their suburban home. She pulled out her last two letters and picked the first one up and began to read.

Dear Amor (love),

I can't quite figure out why I can never say these things to you. Maybe I am afraid of your reactions. But I want to tell you everything, so here it goes...

I love the smell of your hair, smells like juicy green apples. I love the smell of your skin, pomegranates. I love the feeling of your skin, so silky and smooth. I love your laugh, and how you laugh at all my stupid jokes. I love your smile and how you always seem to light up the room. I love the face you make when you are concentrating, the biting of your lip and you scrunch up your nose, it's just so adorable. I love how you always seem to know exactly what to say, no matter the situation. I love how you make me happy. I love whenever we kiss, you put on hand on my chest over my heart and with the other, you twirl your fingers in my hair.

But most of all I love YOU. The guys all say they can see it in the way I look at you. They are always telling me, "Benny, you're sprung." And maybe I am, I'm okay with that. Baby, I love you. I am truly and madly in love with you. I want you to be mine forever, I don't want to lose you. Do you think we can do that? Te quiero mucho mi amor.

Yours truly,
Enamorado (in love)


She smiled and set the letter aside. It was the sweetest one she'd gotten. It was just full of love and admiration, she wanted to run up to the closest person and give them a hug. But she never would, because that's rude.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to Danae Marie
:D

-kayt