Dear You: Sincerely, Me

Dear Gorgeous

She pushed the thought aside and picked up her last letter before her class came in.

Dear Gorgeous,

I want to be with you so bad. The months we've known each other, all of those days we've talked. You said it is coming up on 6 months. I didn't believe you. I thought it was longer. I know you more then I know myself. In simple words, "I love you". I've said it to you before, and you've said it back. The words that escaped your mouth added with my name at the end. It was true as I heard it. But you are 4 years older then me, almost 5 in April. You live more then 22 hours away from me by driving, yes, I MapQuest'd it. I don't want to lose you. I don't want you to find someone else, but if that does happen, it happens. I don't want you to leave me. I don't want anything to come between us. I love you to death, and I don't think this will ever change.

I have never thought we would be as close as we are now. Never in my life would I find 'the one' at the age of 14. You're perfect in every way. Please don't change. I have never even figured out how much I love you, but I can't get you out of my head. I wait to hear your voice each night on Skype. I want to see your gorgeous face. I want to just feel as if I am there or you are here. You say I'm beautiful, you say I'm perfect. I've heard them. But..I doubt it sometimes.

I fear for you. I stick up for you. I put all of those low-life selfish bitches in the ground when they say one bad thing about you. My friends love you though. They can see how happy I am when you are in my life. I still can't pick up the feelings I truly have for you. I can't even comprehend what I am writing right now, but I have to. I have to vent.

My heart skips beat in the sight or hearing of your name. It's so crazy how much we have in common to draw me closer to you. And just you yourself are amazing. You say the sweet letters "mean a lot to" you, but sometimes, I don't think you take me seriously. Sometimes I think you are just saying that to make me feel good for what I wrote. But all of the things I write, all of the things I may say to you, it's true. It's more true then anything that I have seen or have spoken in my whole 14 years of living.

I want to say how much I love you. I want to finally be able to see you, hold you, kiss you, even make my Mom pissed off. But I don't care about her. You are my everything, and I don't want to you lose you for the world. I don't want you to leave me, I don't want us to stop talking. I can't wait until I get a car and my license. I can drive and see you. And we can have the best date you promised me. I love you so much. I can't help it. I want to say it to you all of the time.

I love you so much it is indescribable.

Sincerely,
Head Over Heels.


It was another letter that made her heart swell as she read, making hope flow from her pores as she sat back. But no matter how sweet this particular letter was, she couldn't shake off the uneasiness she felt earlier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Unzulassig.
So... I want to get going into the climax so this may be the last letter, unless you get it to me tomorrow....

-kayt