Dear You: Sincerely, Me

Dear Big Brother

Dear Big Brother,

You were never my actual big brother, I know that. But a lot of the times you felt like that, you acted like one. You helped me out when I needed help and you were protective of me like a big brother is to his little sister. Everyone already thought we were related, and we would just go along with it.

But then one day you stopped being protective, you stopped caring, you let me fall. To this day, I am still confused of what happened, why you suddenly decided that I wasn't good enough to be your friend. Why you had to act cold around me, why you purposely avoided me.

To me you were like my best friend, someone I could trust. But I guess you didn't feel like that towards me, I was just another person to talk to, someone to hang out with. And then you got tired of me, so you just threw me away like trash.

Because that's what you made me feel like, trash. Like I was a piece of shit. Unwanted, Unloved. I regret the nights I spent staying up, trying to get to sleep, where the only thing I could do was cry myself to sleep. The many minutes per day I spent thinking about you. I regret all the time I spent praying, wishing, just hoping that you would return and everything would be as it was before.

But I don't regret our once friendship.
I don't regret falling in love with you. Because that's the truth, I fell in love with you. And trust me, I fell hard.

I miss you big brother, and I hope you have a happy life, a great career, a wonderful wife, many kids and a big house like you always wanted. I hope you have that all since I won't be there to see it.

I miss you and I will always love you

Sincerely,
Your little sister


Once Ann finished reading that one, she went right on to her next letter, too joyous around the fact that she'd received about 4 in one day. She was reading the last few lines of her Dear Big Brother letter when her cell phone buzzed loudly in her purse, drawing the attention of the students before her. She smiled and opened it.

Come here early tonight.

She smiled at her screen before texting back a quick ok and turning her attention to the paper in her hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is written by:dragongirl142.

oh, someone wanted to know if when you write a letter if it had to be mean. The answer's no, they don't. I don't write them so i have no control of the content. They don't have to be mean, they could be a celebration or... maybe it's telling someone you love them. I don't know. It doesn't have to be bad at all.
Just clarifying.

-kayt