Status: And we're back!

Family Tradition

Ten

"I'm gunna go to the bathroom, okay? If the waitress comes, I want a Mountain Dew."

"As if you even had to tell me," I said, rolling my eyes as I watched Amy walk away. We had been driving all night and were currently in Chicago. I looked out the window as the wind blew ferociously, before noticing the man sit at the spot next to me.

I watched him out of the corner of my eye, wondering why he had taken the seat next to me, when nearly all of the others at the bar area were empty. I groaned inwardly when the thought of the man hitting on me came to my mind. Why does this shit always happen when Amy leaves? I hate confrontation, not to say I can't handle it or anything, I just don't like.

"So what are you doing her all alone?" The man asked and I made a face to myself before looking at him.

"I'm not alone," I said.

"Oh? Who you with?"

"The girl who was just sitting next to me," I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Your sister or what? You seem to know each other quiet well, kinda look alike too."

"What, do you think we're twins or something?"

"You could be. Look about the same age."

"Do you even notice the difference in the ethnicities? I'm Korean genius," I said and he shrugged.

"Did you hear 'bout that one chick? She had sex with two different guys in one day, ended up having twins of different ethnicities," He said like it was a completely obvious thing.

"Oh, so you're saying my mom's a whore now?" I challanged and he chuckled.

"Nahh man, just sayin' it could happen. So what is she?"

"My cousin," I said flatly. "I have a question."

"Shoot," He said, smiling at me. I resisted the urge to make another face.

"What's with your hair? Did you have a mohawk at one point or what?" I asked, noticing the look on his face when I asked it, and a small smile played on my lips.

"Nah, my cousin did it awhile ago, I just liked how it looked. Why? You don't like it?" He asked, running his hand through his hair, I'm hoping as a joke.

"It's different."

"Your hair's kinda boring, why don't you do something with it?" He asked, looking over my hair.

"Haven't been able to get anything done lately, why not stick with something you know won't end up lookin' like shit after a month or two?"

"What are you doing exactally that makes it so you can't go to a hairdresser?"

"Nothing that's any of your business."

"What'll you have?" One of the waitresses asked, walking up.

"I'll have two Mountain Dew's please," I said, noticing Amy walking back up. I watched her size the guy next to me up before looking at me with eyebrows raised. I shrugged my shoulders. The guy actually wasn't that bad, not extremely annoying, just in the way that I had only just met him and he was asking a shit load of questions.

"You guys aren't the two girls that have been killin' the baddies, are you?" He asked with a chuckle and I frowned as Amy took a seat next to me.

"What are you talking about?"

"You mean you two haven't heard?" He asked, a shocked expression taking over his face now.

"Haven't heard what?" I asked, acting annoyed.

"There's these two girls and they've been killin' all these bad guys. People have no idea who they are or why they're doin' it. It's as if they think they're the Saints or somethin'. You know who the Saints are...right? You're not too young, are you?"

"Of course we know who the Saints are," Amy said suddenly and he glanced up at her and nodded.

"Yeah, it's like these girls think they're them. I mean, of course they don't do the whole penny and arms crossed thing, but they're only killing the bad guys. Only the pimps, drug dealers, just all around douche bags. I mean, I think it's kinda cool, helping people out really. But it's just, they've been all over the news lately."

"I'm suprised they haven't been caught yet. How long has this been going on?" Amy asked and he paused to think.

"The first guy was about a week ago. They got someone in Boston, then a pimp out in Detroit. Then somewhere in Ohio some guy went down. I think he was a drug dealer, if I'm not mistaken. Nobody has seen what they look like, just that it's two girls."

"Not even hair color or anything?" I asked and he shook his head.

"They always have hoods or hats on. People can tell by their figures that they're women and that's it. Some of the people interviewed said they killed like men, if that makes sense," He said, rolling his eyes.

"That's weird," Amy mused quietly as she grabbed the menu placed in front of her.

"Oh yeah. But I gotta get outta here. Nice talkin' to you two. My name's Romeo, by the way," He said, sticking his hand out, so I shook it. I glanced at Amy who had a smile on her face.

"Nice talking to you too," I said, not sure I wanted to give the guy our names.

"Hey, if you don't wanna give your names, that's cool," He said, probably noticing how hesitant I was. I nodded as I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Romeo. Maybe we'll see you again some time," Amy said, shaking his hand and he grinned.

"Yeah, maybe." Amy watched as he walked away before turning back to her menu.

"Yeah right," She said under her breath and I couldn't help but laugh.

"So, we're making the news," I said, pushing her slightly and she laughed.

"Just like our old men. Some kinda family tradition or somethin', I guess."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"Wha' th' fuck took ye so long?" Murphy demanded as the figure in dark clothing entered the cheap motel room.

"Got a little distracted when I stopped to get somethin' to eat is all," The man said, removing his hood as he pulled his hair out from the jacket he was wearing, causing Connor to roll his eyes.

"So, how was life after we was gone?" He asked, now smiling at the face his friend had made.

"Shitty dude! Everyone there hated me!" Romeo cried out and Murphy let out a laugh, along with his brother.

"Aye, and they didn't when we were there?" Murphy asked, rubbing Romeos head, purposly messing up his hair.

"They did, the just left me alone when you two assholes were there," Romeo said quietly.

"They were botherin' ye, aye?" Connor asked and Romeo shrugged.

"Not much, I think they were kind of intimidated by me a little, but when I had the fuckin' Saints of Boston with me, it was completely different." Murphy nodded at the fact.

"Aye, I can see tha'. But ye know how t' fight. So, yer probably exageratin'."

"Whatever. So what are you guys working on now?" Romeo asked, looking at the papers on the table.

"Murph wants t' find our girls," Connor said, biting his lip from adding his thoughts about the whole thing, not wanting to piss his brother off.

"Your girls? I thought you two didn't have girlfriends or nothin'."

"We don't. We left em both when we first started this whole thing. But we also left behind two daughters. We both wanna find 'em. Con jus' doesn't wanna admit it yet," Murphy said, looking directly at Connor when he said the last two sentences.

"You two have daughters?!" Romeo asked, obviously shocked.

"Aye, they were young when we left, doubt they'll even remember us," Connor said, not taking his eyes away from Murphy.

"Well, maybe. But you still gotta try to find 'em, right?"

"Ahh, the bean has a point there, aye?" Murphy asked and Connor rolled his eyes at his brother.

"Oh just shut it..."
♠ ♠ ♠
haha family tradition.
get it? cause it's the title?
alright i'm done.
couldn't leave romeo out.
love that guy(: