Status: And we're back!

Family Tradition

Eleven

"We seriously need t' find out who th' fuck's been doin' our job," Murphy said, looking at the newspaper that was spread out in front of him. They were in yet another nameless motel, but this time, reviewing someone elses work, as opposed to their own. The two girls were still at it, but it wasn't as vicious as the boys. They seemed to just be killing low life scum, not mobsters or anything of the sort.

"Who know? Maybe they haven't even heard of you guys and they're just, I dunno, sick of it," Romeo said with a shrug, causing Connor to shake his head.

"No, not t' sound conceited er anythin', but we were all over th' news. Everybody in th' US knew of us. As long as they were old enough to remember, they've heard of us." Murphy nodded with his brother as he separated the article from the news paper, pushing the excess away. He stared at it, looking for a clue as to how he could find out what the girls looked like.

"I just don't see why it's so bad. They're not evil, obviously. They're killing for good, like you guys...like us." Murphy got up and walked over to his bag, pulling out his 'Rambo' knife, as Connor liked to call it, seeing as they didn't have scissors. He carefully dragged the blade across the paper, making sure not to cut the table. When he was finished, he picked up the small article about the two young women he had cut out and crumbled up the rest of the paper.

"Christ, how many is this?" Murphy asked, going to his bag again to pull out a manila envelope. He dumped the contents out on the bed and picked them up, trying to keep them in order by date. He placed the page he had just cut out on the top and began counting the articles.

"About seven now. And they don't seem like they're about to stop any time soon," Romeo answered before Murphy got to the fourth article.

"Aye, exactally why we need t' find 'em." Romeo shrugged his shoulders as he flopped down on the bed, sticking his arms behind his head.

"I said it's just making our jobs easier. Why not just leave it to the cops or somethin' to find 'em?"

"Because obvioulsy, th' cops aren't doin' much," Connor stated, matter-of-factly.

"I guess not, huh?" Romeo asked, looking from Connor to Murphy, only to see him reading through the articles he had, probably searching for some clues.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"I seriously feel like we could be a different version of the Saints," I said as I threw my bag into the back of our Challeneger as Alina sat in the drivers seat, starting the car and revving the engine, trying to get me in the car quicker.

"Yeah?" She asked, knowing exactally how I was feeling, I was sure she felt the same way.

"Definitely. We should make a name for ourselves," I said and she chuckled as she nodded, a thoughtful expression washing over her face.

"The Sinners," She said and I couldn't help but let out a loud laugh.

"Oh, that'll be great. Expecially when we meet them, that is to say, if they are our dads," I said as I watched rusty old Chevelle pulling into the now empty parkng lot.

"Did you, by any chance, grab my jacket?" Alina asked, turning to look at me. I looked at her with wide eyes and shook my head. She sighed.

"Sorry," I said and she shrugged.

"Don't worry about it. I'll go see if I can get back up there. Wasn't the cleaning lady going around when we were leaving?" She asked and I nodded. "Okay, I'll just be a few minutes."

"Hurry up," I said, jokingly as she got out, waving a hand at me, as if to say shut up. I watched the Chevelle, which noticed was a deep purple color drive around to the back of the building, where I couldn't see it. I tapped my fingers on the window, waiting for Alina so we could get the hell out of Chicago. I watched as a man walked around the building and into the front door, the same door Alina had just gone into.

A few minutes later, Alina exited, followed by the man from before. I felt a mixture of fear and rage build up inside me when I noticed the man had a gun pointed at her. I grabbed the car keys and shoved them in my shoe before jumping out of the car, only to be caught by someone waiting for me. I struggled as best as I could before the man placed a cloth over my face. I tried to hold my breath for as long as possible, but it didn't help. I saw my vision start to darken as I heard Alina yelling my name.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhh not sure this is where I wanna go with it,
but let's see how it plays out, shall we?