Status: And we're back!

Family Tradition

Eight

"So, what are you two lovely ladies doing at a place like this so late?" I turned to see a man leaning against the wall in a button down black shirt and jeans on. By the looks of him, he was very Mexican, not to mention the way he spoke.

"Just practicing," I said as I grabbed one of the Beretta's from my bag, and began to load it.

"People with supressors don't 'just practice'. What are you really doing?" He asked and I turned to look at my bag, noticing the supressor was in plain view. I shoved it into the bottom of the bag before turning back to him.

"Honestly just practicing for now. Had to make a stop here to pick up the guns, my girl here needs to practice with 'em a bit. You have a problem?"

"Nope. Just curious Chica. What exactally are you fixin' to do?"

"Trying to find two men, as far as we know, they've been all across the country. Just gotta know how to protect ourselves."

"Who are you two lookin' for?"

"Our dads."

"You two cousins or somethin'?"

"Yeah. Our dads were twins."

"Do you know what happened to 'em?"

"No, they just up and left one day. Not so much as a goodbye as far as I can remember."

"Do you know what they did for their job, by any chance?"

"Nope. Never heard anything about it."

"Sounds like they were doin' some bad stuff if you ask me. They were brothers, right?"

"Yes sir."

"And Irish, if I'm judging your ethnicities right.."

"Yes. Irish twins," I said and noticed a look on his face.

"Holy shit. Wait, are you from Boston?" He asked suddenly.

"Yeahh.." I said slowly, eyeing him warily.

"Those guys are your dads?!" He asked, shocked.

"What? Who?"

"Oh my God, I knew I saw somethin' familiar in you!" He seemed amazed as he leaned forward, as if it would help him to me better.

"Who?!" I demanded loudly and he looked like he jumped a little bit.

"Just hear me out for a minute, I don't want to get this wrong. Twins, yes?" I nodded. "And Irish." I nodded again. "From Boston. I'm guessing they had very thick accents?"

"Yeah.."

"And even though they were twins, they didn't look exactally alike? They were fraternal."

"We don't know about the last one," Alina spoke up. "We don't really remember much of them. They left when we were really young. She said she remembers one of them had a mole though, if that helps."

"Holy, shit. You want to know who your fathers are?"

"We've been trying to figure out for awhile now..."

"You girls might not want to continue down this road you're going down. It's very dangerous," He said seriously and I frowned slightly.

"Why?" Alina asked.

"Your dads have a lot of men that want them dead. That's probably why they left you girls, with your moms I assume?" I nodded slowly and he nodded to himself. "Yes, that makes sense. Didn't want anyone to get hurt."

"What are you going on about?" Alina asked, obviously getting impatient. I noticed she kept clicking the safety on her gun on and off, though it didn't matter because it had yet to be loaded.

"They left you two behind to keep you safe. If people find out they have daughters, they'll know they have a weakness."

"Is this serious or are you just bullshitting us? How do you know our dads?"

"Chica, everyone knew your dads. Everyone throughout Boston, and a lot of big cities around the whole damn country. Hell, I think they might have even made it to Hawaii or some shit."

"I think he's bullshitting us," Alina whispered to me, not looking away from the man.

"I promise you I'm not, I just can't get my head around the fact that they had daughters."

"Well can you at least tell us before we die of old age?" I asked and a small smile played on his lips at my statement.

"Girls, your dads were the Saints of South Boston," He said. I froze, nearly dropping my gun.

"They were the Saints?"

"Yeah," He said, eyeing Alina as she pulled her roseary out of her jacket pocket. "Shit, they left those with you?"

"What? They wore these?"

"They were known for havin' em. Well, you two probably know the stories, I'm guessing you're from there. Is she okay?" He asked, looking over at me. Alina looked over and nodded as the door opened.

"Carlos! Come on man, we gotta get back!" I looked over at the small man in the door, he nodded to me and Alina before disappearing out the door.

"Well, it was nice talking to you two. Meeting the famous Saints daughters. It was a pleasure," He said as he walked out the door.

"Are you okay?" Alina asked once we had heard the heavy metal door click shut.

"Just, fine," I said through gritten teeth.

"Was it something that guy said?"

"No!" I yelled suddenly, letting my frusteration out. "It's our fucking asshole fathers! They started killing people, mob men, while they had a family. They had our moms and they had us. Wives and little girls!" I was beyond pissed. I couldn't remember a time in my life when I was this angry.

"Amy, just calm down."

"No! How can I calm down when I just found out that our dads were the Saints of South Boston?! It's like they didn't even care if we lived or died! I don't give a shit if we find them anymore. If you're going to continue on this trip, that's fine but I'm not!" I yelled. I grabbed my bag, tossing the gun in it as I stormed out of the shooting area.
♠ ♠ ♠
BUM BUM BUM!
it's two girls in their 20's looking for their long lost dads.
OF COURSE there's going to be drama..

4 subscribers! lmao
that's one more than i had last time.