Random stuff

Copy and paste things

Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it copy and paste this into your profile.

If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.

98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you are one of the two percent who haven't, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.

What kind of name is Squirrelflight? Birchfall? Whitewing? If you believe that Firestar can't name his Clan worth a crap, then copy and paste this to your profile.

If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.

Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile.

If you think Firestar is an idiot because: He liked Spottedleaf, he was too perfect, or he destroyed ThunderClan with his kittypet crap, copy and paste this into your profile.

There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.

If you adore pandas, copy this into you profile.

If you're friends give you odd looks for being yourself, copy this into your profile.

If you love copy thingies, copy this into your profile.

If you haven't and never will smoke, drink, (Like get drunk and do something stupid. Occasional wine and church wine is fine) and do drugs and are proud of it, (Which you are!) copy this into your profile

If you have ever ran into a glass door, copy this into your profile.

Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCaffe, Hyperactiveley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, WeaselChick, Celyna, ShadowShapeshifterAndHerCat, Sanoon, Phantom-Flames, Leopardheart, Littlewhisker, Flamestar211, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, Scarclaw, Stardust

If you have ever fallen up a flight of stairs, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCaffe, (actually I have) Hyperactiveley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki (I do all the time!), WeaselChick, Celyna (I fall up the steps to school every time I go up them... sadly...), SSAHC, Sanoon, Phantom-Flames, Leopardheart (just once, but still...), Littlewhisker (I do it all the time so get over it!) Flamestar211, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-leader of SkyClan (sadly, I just entered middle school and I have a two-story house and so I am falling up the stairs all the time!!), Scarclaw(sad story u don't want to know), Stardust

If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!

If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.

Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.

If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this into your profile.

Boys say that in everything they do, they can kick a girl's butt so bad that they cry. If you're a girl who kicks the boys' butts so bad they cry like girls, copy this into your profile and add your name. Moonstar of FireClan, Flamestar211, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan (cry, little boys, cry!!), Scarclaw("You're such a wimp, Evan!"(my brother)), Stardust

92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent that would be laughing their butts off.

If you know there's more to good random humor than saying "cheese", "cookie", or "pie", copy and paste this into your profile.

If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.

If your day isn't complete until you've terrified a complete stranger, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you wish you were a Clan cat, copy this to your profile and add your name to the list: Troublestripe, Loyalflame, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, Scarclaw, Stardust

If you think (or know) you're obsessed with warriors, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you know at least 8 different types of cats, copy and paste this into your profile and list the 8 different kinds of cats at the top of your profile.

If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you ever forgot your name, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you can't decide who Crowfeather should be with, and can think of good reasons for Leafpool and Feathertail but not that icky Nightcloud, copy and paste this into your profile!

Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.

If you think everyone's out of their mind, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you believe we lost Firestar to a prick of a tom cat leader, copy and paste this into your profile.

CATS ROCK MY SOCKS! If you think cats are awesome, copy this to your profile, and add your name to this list: Brambleclaw's Babe, Amber Sea, Mistwing, Emberflame of MoonClan, Skyeheart and Silverwing, Firehawk, Rainfire, Snowfur, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, Scarclaw, Stardust

If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.

If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, zElDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Firehawk, Rainfire, Snowfur, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, Scarclaw, Stardust

If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.

If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the frickin leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.

Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.

For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (I find that I am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.

I am a cat demon. Well, part of one. I know I'm not a werewolf or a werecat. I yowl, not howl. I shriek, I don't scream. I've filed my nails to a really sharp point. -polishes nails on shirt- I have fangs! I believe in StarClan. If you're part of a cat demon, know it, and are proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile and add your name: Steeltalon, warriorfreak, Snowfur, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, Scarclaw, Stardust

If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If your friends have called you something that really, really doesn't discribe you, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you have ever been asked this question and got it wrong copy and paste this on your profile. Now what is RED?

If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.

If someone actually thinks that you are evil and/or plotting their death, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you have an annoying trio of girls and/or have an annoying trio of guys who act just like them at your school who think they rule the Earth, copy this into your profile.

If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile

If you've ever thought about something when you were talking about something else, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you have ever wondered what would happen if you peeled an M&M, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you love talking, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands! If you're happy and you know it stuff some random thing in your mouth! If You're happy and you knwo and you really want to show it than if you're happy and you know it go read warriors right NOW!! If you laughed or chuckled or smiled at this(you know you did) than add your name to the list: Scarclaw, Stardust

If you know you're weird and scary and your mom tells you you're good looking and you think you're not, add your name to this list: Scarclaw, Stardust

If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
♠ ♠ ♠
well copy and paste away.