Random stuff

Copy and paste things 2

If you walk and trip or stumble because your too busy reading a book copy and paste this into your profile.

If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.

If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your pro!

If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing, or a combination of both, copy and paste this into your profile.

If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile

If you are insane and proud of it, copy this into your profile.

If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, copy this into your profile

If you've ever spelled your name wrong, copy and paste this into your profile

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands...and then copy and paste this into your profile.

If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.

If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension. Copy and paste this in your profile.

If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.

If you're Defying Gravity, and no one can pull you down, copy this into your profile.
♠ ♠ ♠
more more more. XD