The Love Dare

I Let Love Down The Drain

"That's it! I'm done!" I screamed. I grabbed the closest object to me-a Yankee candle- and threw it as hard as I could at the boy who was making me so angry. I flinched when the glass around the candle collided with the wall and shattered.
He looked so stunned. I bet he didn't think I had the guts to do that. But lately he'd been bringing out a side of me even I didn't know.
 Which was why I was done.
"Cassie," he pleaded, his big brown eyes wide, "w-what do you mean, done?"
I took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of my nose.
"I mean I'm breaking up with you."
"Cassie, there has to be something I can do. Anything." he pleaded.
He walked over and grabbed my hand, but I quickly jerked my arm away.
"Don't touch me," I growled.
------
Alex

I stood wide eyed as Cassie walked away.
I followed her up the stairs, and watched her open the door to our closet.
"What are you doing?" I asked lowly.
"I'm packing." she replied simply, throwing a couple shirts and pants into her small bag.
She quickly closed the closet doors and made her way to the front door. I followed behind, silently.
I watched as she grabbed her phone and her car keys. I couldn't bear this anymore, I had to ask.
"Are you moving out?"
"No." She spat,"you know I don't have the money. I'm going to stay with Kara for a few days, then I'll come back and move into the guest bedroom."
Before I could get another word in, she was out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
A short chapter, but it's just setting the stage. I would love to here from people! I don't bite, I promise :)
-Evie