Status: Working on it

Clashing Extremities

She was the Girl

Elizabeth Black. Her name. The name of the person considered to be perfect from a good percentage of the world. Because that is what she seems like—perfect.

She was the girl who had been voted Prettiest Girl for five different yearbooks after a month in a new district. All of these yearbooks were from different schools. All these schools she had never attended.

She was the girl who graduated high school before her first day of middle school and still got a scholarship to Harvard, Princeton, and Stanford.

She was the girl who got a scholarship for soccer, mixed martial arts, and basket ball for three different universities by the time she was fourteen.

She was the girl who played the violin while backed up by an orchestra full of people she picked herself for the president, his family and friends, and the Queen of England to raise up money for an organization she set up to help people who needed to get away by the time she was nine.

She was the girl who by the age of fifteen had won the International Junior Artist Award for her work depicting the pain of the recession and the happiness of the golden years.

She was the girl. The girl everyone considered perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is basically the character introduction for one of the two main characters.