358 Challenge

One Hundred

Dear Jacob,

1...2...3...
Everything starts out simple like 1, 2, 3, but what happens when you reach 100. Will everything just become so hard you can't even find the words to discribe it? Well if anything had to be a 100, it would have to be love. I've had a hard time with it as you can see. This letter is to tell you the things I could not say in words to you. You are the 100 in my life. I find that love finds it way out of me when your around, but you've never noticed. It saddens me by what I feel right now. You said you hated me the last time I saw you and I told you the same, but that's not the truth. Everytime I look at you I feel all happy. Just hearing you talk or even yell at me makes my heart beat for you. I may sound corny, but I must share this before I leave. I've loved you since the day we became friends. Even when we drifted apart, I still loved you, but when I didn't see you, it broke my heart. You know, love can do some crazy things. Too bad it makes you go crazy too. I know you would never feel the same, but I guess that is why I'm leaving. Jacob...my lovely Jacob. Just keep a place in your heart just for me, even if it's deep inside your heart.

Forever yours,

Lily Poppy

You will always be my 100.

Lily looked at the letter one last time before she lightly set it on her small round table next to her queen sized bed. A tear slowly made it's way down small, pale face. Sure she would leave this place forever, but some how, she would always be here. She slowly turned around and headed for the door. The door that would change her life forever, but start the greatest adventure. Her hand got closer and closer to the door knob. Her heart beated faster. Could she really do this? Was she really just going to leave forever? Yes...she had to. She sighed and turned the knob, opening the door all the way. Just standing there, she looked out the door. This was it. She wouldn't have to deal with anymore 100's. Just 1's, 2's, and 3's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it. 1 done, 357 more to go.