Status: Active

And This Is Possible!

Your Lips, These Lies, My Ears

Dear Jersey,

First things first; just call me Ronnie. Calling me Ronald just makes me feel like I’m in trouble.

Well, I had no idea my name was put into a prison pen-pal thing, but I can’t complain. Your letter was really amusing. And I don’t think we need to worry about you driving me insane; I’m practically there. I can’t wait to get out of this place!

Well you told me about yourself, I guess I should do the same.

Alright, my name is Ronald Joseph Radke; call me Ronnie. I’m 25 years old, and I’ll be 26 in December. (No 26 is NOT old) I’m currently in Hell, aka Nevada State Prison, for Parole Violation. I was involved in a fight that led to someone dying (I didn’t kill anyone, incase you are wondering) and was put on the parole that I violated.
You probably know who I am, but incase you don’t…
I’m the ex-lead singer of Escape the Fate and the current lead singer of Falling in Reverse. If you want to see what I look like (and you don’t already know) just look up my picture on Google. I’m a recovering drug addict. I haven’t touched the stuff since I was arrested.
Right, well onto a less awkward and depressing subject…

Like I said, I am a singer. I also write songs, and I’ve probably written close to 100 already. Music is keeping me sane, honestly. Well, that and the fans who write me. It’s nice to feel like I’m still part of the outside world even when I’m not.

Jersey, I like your honesty. I hate liars, so I think we’ll get along just fine.

Sorry to cut this short, but lights out soon.

Later,

Ronnie Radke
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short... but I didn't know what else to put in here.