Status: Active

And This Is Possible!

I'm All Yours; Just Take Me Now.

"Jersey hurry up! I don't have all day for you!" Nasty yelled up the stairs.

I groaned loudly, and placed my straighter on the ground, "Chill dude, five more minutes!"

Nasty groaned as well, "That's what you said an hour ago!"

"You know what, fine." I mumbled to myself, turning the straighter off, and observing myself in the mirror. The only part I was able to straighten was my bangs, the rest of my hair was slightly curled, which weirdly turned out to look alright.

"JERSEY!" Nasty yelled once more.

I rolled my eyes, and slipped my feet into my straight black vans. I grabbed my purse off the floor, and zoomed out of the room, running down the stairs to meet Nasty at the door. He glared at me, his lips a thin line. "Finally." He muttered, moving aside so I could exist the house.

I scoffed, "Shut up Nason."

I walked to his pick-up truck and got into the passengers seat. He got in, "Sam and Ronnie are waiting for us there."

"Where exactly is 'there'? I was never told where we were going."

Nasty backed the truck out of the drive-way, "Movie theater."

I chuckled, Ronnie and mines first date and we were going to the movies? Oh and on top of that Nasty and Sam were chaperoning, this is going to turn out utterly terrific. It took us about twenty minutes to get there, which the whole ride Nasty blared country music as loud as it could go; just to piss me off. Which it didn't, I sang along to the songs I knew, which definitely bothered him.

Once the car was secured to a stop, I flew out towards the theater, where Sam and Ronnie stood outside waiting for our arrival. I flung my self into Ronnie's arms and hugged him tightly, "Nason's such an asshat." I muttered into his chest.

"What'd he do this time?" Ronnie laughed kissing the top of my head.

"He kept yelling at me."

Nasty scoffed, "YOU WERE TAKING FOREVER!"

"Leave the poor girl alone, it's bad enough she has to live with you guys..." Sam said smacking Nasty on the arm lightly.

Ronnie wrapped his arm around my waist, and lead us to the ticket booth. "What movie do you want to see?" He asked, looking down at me.

I shrugged, "I don't really mind, you guys pick one."

Ronnie nodded, and turned to Sam and Nasty. "Any idea what you guys want to watch?"

"AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER!" Nasty shouted excitedly.

I sighed, as Sam asked for four tickets for the next showing time; which happened to be in twenty minutes.

"What should we do while we wait?" Sam asked, walking hand in hand with Nasty.

I'm pretty sure Nasty and I fell silent the moment the Dance Dance Revolution machine came into view. "I WANT!" We yelled in unison, running maniacally towards the machine.

"SAM!"

"RONNIE!"

"SAM!"

"RONNIE!"

"WHAT?!" They shouted in unison.

Nasty and I pointed at the machine, while jumping up and down whining for quarters. Sam rolled her eyes, and pulled out two crumpled bills from her back pocket.

"Ronnie go stick this in that machine." Sam ordered, shoving the money into Ronnie's hand.

He nodded and did as he was told, rushing back to the ecstatic faces of Nasty and I.
Nasty and I played DDR for about 17 minutes give or take, and I beat him every round. DDR is one of the few things I'm super good at, poor Nasty couldn't take it.

"Don't talk to me." He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest, and walking over to Sam.
I rolled my eyes, "Sore loser."

Sam frowned, and patted her stomach, causing Nasty to freak out. "YOU'RE PREGNANT!"

Sam narrowed her eyes at him, and swing her hand trying to slap the back of his head, "No, I'm just hungry you idiot."

Nasty nodded, and pulled her toward the concession stand, where Sam ordered a bag of popcorn and a large soda.

"You want anything?" Ronnie asked me.

"Just a large Pepsi, please."

He smiled toothily, "Got it."

After ordering food, we all walked in sync to the theater, making small talk on the way there. "Hey guys look!" Nasty shouted from somewhere behind us. I twirled around and the next thing I knew ice and soda was spilled down my shirt.

"OH MY GOD!"

I pulled my shirt away from my body to help get the ice and soda off me. "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M SO SORRY." Ronnie repeated over and over, as he stood motionless, his hand covering his mouth.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE STUPID, GET HER SOME PAPER TOWELS OR SOMETHING." Sam Screeched, pointing at the men’s restroom behind her. I placed my soda on the ground beside me.

She smiled sympathetically at me, "This is your lucky day, I happen to have one of your shirts in my purse." She told me, crouching down to search through her huge bag.

She pulled out my cropped 'Iron maiden' T-shirt. I cocked an eyebrow at her, "What was it doing in your purse?"

She smiled, "I stole it from ya."

"But I said you could borrow it."

She shrugged, getting back up on her feet. "I was planning on stealing it if you said no."

Ronnie jogged back over to us, a bunch of paper towels in hand, "Here." Ronnie started patting my chest trying to soak up the liquid, "Oh wow, first you spill your soda on me, now you're trying to cop a feel."

Ronnie's cheek tinted pink, as he recoiled. "Sorry."

I laughed, "S'cool."

I held up a finger as if saying one minute before entering the nearest women’s bathroom. Once safely secured in a stall, I changed out of my wet t-shirt and changed into my new one. I wiped myself down with wet paper towels to avoid getting sticky before joining the guys back in the hall. I quickly grabbed my soda off the floor, before managing to kick it.

Ronnie appeared moments later, a brand new soda in hand. I pointed at it, "Not gonna spill that one on me too?"

He blushed again, and shook his head. I pouted, covering my stomach. "I'm half naked Sam."

She winked at me, pulling my arms away from my stomach, "Chill babe, you look fantastic."
I laughed, nodding in agreement, "true."

Nasty started tapping his foot impatiently, "Can we go now? The previews are almost through." He said popping his head into the viewing room.

We all nodded, and followed him in. Ronnie and I decided to sit in the middle, while Nasty and Sam decided on a few rows behind us.

--

The movie was pretty good, and if you actually watched the show leading to it, it made lots of sense. Ronnie stretched his arm over my shoulder, laying it softly. "HELL NO, LIL'BOY GET YOUR GRIMY HANDS OF MY DAUGHTER!" Sam yelled, shooting up from her seat.

Ronnie pulled his arm back, and stared at the screen, his eyes wide. "THAT'S RIGHT, NOW PLACE THEM ON YOUR LAP. THAT'S RIGHT, YOUR LAP."

I chuckled too myself, and focused my attention on the movie. The rest of the movie went like this, whenever Ronnie tried to make a move Nasty and or Sam would yell at him disturbing everyone and us. It was funny to hear, and Ronnie's embarrassed expression was the cutest thing ever.

--

Ronnie stood by the doorway, watching me stand aimlessly in front of the mirror. "So how was the date?" He asked.

I laughed, "Worst I've ever been on."

He creased his eyebrows in thought, and frowned.

I smiled, "but since it was with you, it was much better." I continued.

Ronnie stepped into the room, and hugged me tightly, "Thanks for joining me in this horrible night."

I laughed, and looked up into Ronnie's gorgeous brown eyes. "Thank you for making this definite disaster much enjoyable."

The corners of his lips tugged upward in a small smile, and his eyes began to sparkle. "No problem."

He leaned down to kiss me, and let me tell you about it. It was just as good as the first, if not better. It was one of those kisses where you can't describe it very well, but you know it's meant to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope this makes up for the whole not updating for two months,
writers block sucks.
Sorry guys (:
love, Charlie.