Status: Active

And This Is Possible!

One Step At A Time

J-Sleazy (Niceee)

Yeah, I had a lot of time on my hands when I wrote the last letter. Or maybe it’s just because I like talking (writing?) to you. I feel almost normal when I’m writing to you or reading your letters. Like I’m not locked up in a cell. If that makes any sense at all…
And don’t feel weird about hanging up my letters. I keep all of yours in a special place. I also have that picture you sent me hung up on my wall so I can see your beautiful face at all times.
….
Well… that sounded creepier than I wanted it to…Well I do look at your picture when I---

Fuck.
Ignore that… I would have just put it on a new sheet of paper… but this is the last one till I buy more.

ANYWAY.

I’ll be the father of your sim babies any day Jersey. :p But we’ll have to call all of the boys Lenny and all the girls Eden, that way I don’t have to remember the name for 120 kids. All I’d have to do is yell “Come here Lenny!” and eventually the right one with get there. We’d have our own little virtual army! We could take over the entire sim world!

I think you should get the spiderbites. It would look really hot.
And don’t be scared of a tattoo. They don’t really hurt much, and even if they do you get numb in that spot after the first few minutes anyway. And they are worth the pain.

So, you probably noticed this already, but I put a bracelet in here for you. I made it myself, and you should feel special because of that. It’s like the friendship bracelets kids would make at camp, but that sounded too gay so its just a bracelet. I didn’t know your favorite color so I did it black and red.
I know, you’re probably thinking ‘Ronnie Radke making bracelets? WTF?’ but when you do the same thing day in and day out sometimes its nice to have a change.
Anyway, I want you to wear it until we meet. Don’t ever take it off. Not even to shower. (Do I really need to say the pervert joke? Haha. I’m pretty sure you can guess what I’m thinking.)

xoxo,

Ronnie Fucking Radke

p.s. How the hell did you loose your dog in your basement?!?!
Is it really that messy down there?
♠ ♠ ♠
*sings the Chowder theme song*

Ra-da Ra-da