Status: Active

And This Is Possible!

Black Rose Dying.

Dear Ronnie,

I feel so special now. I framed your last letter, all my friends smirk when they see it, and mumble under their breath saying that we’re “Hardcore flirting.” Haha.
Thanks, your pretty handsome yourself ;D
I won’t lie and I say I didn’t blush when I read that, haha.

O__O

I don’t wanna know what you do while you look at my picture.

Haha, I guess were both creepers :D

:)) LMFAO, Lenny and Eden. That’s a good idea seeing as if one of us forgets the kids name they’d be all sad and stuff, but by naming all the boys Lenny and all the girls Eden we’d avoid that issue xD
I’m gonna go ahead and get spiderbites. I’m probably gonna go with my best friend, so I can hold her hand , through out it.

Aww xD I love the bracelet, I’m wearing it now as I write.
Red & Black are my favorite colors, :D
And as you’ve already noticed I made you a bracelet too. It’s kinda Jank though. I made it all the colors of the rainbow, because I’m gay. Gay as in happiness, the happiness I feel when I receive a letter from you.

Okay that was lame ;|

D: I messed up multiple times and ended up having to start over, stupid instruction booklets. But I bet you like the fact that it has my name on it with those little beads :D

I’ll wear it until we meet with the sole condition that you wear it until we meet as well. You’re such a pervert.

Love, Jersey.

P.S Yes she was under a pile of clothing whimpering and shaking like a washing machine. I guess she met my basement monster. D: Let’s just say it’s so messy down there, I lost my grandma in there for days. Yeah haha.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hooray for messy basements!