Status: putting story to the side for a while. sorry ^^'

Liberian Girl

A Day before we Met 1/2

"Michael, are you sure you want to move?"
Latoya asked as she sat on he little brothers bed.

"Latoya, I'm sure. You ask me this every five minutes."
Michael chuckled a bit as he closed his suit case, then turning around to see Latoya and Janet on looking down.

"I'm just making sure."
Latoya said looking down.

"Why do you wanna go to New York so bad."
Janet wined.

"Cause,"
He began
"Have you ever had a 'feeling' that just told you to do something?"

"Yeah."
The girls said in unison

"Well, that's it."
He said as he grabbed his bags and walked right out of his room, with his little and older sister following him.

Michael has had the plane to go to New York for sometime now. Latoya and Janet have been trying to talk him into not going but have always failed. Even his brothers and sister Rebbie have tried, yet none succeeded. Michael walked out the front door of his house and said goodbye to his family so he could catch his flight.

~~~~~~~~~~

As Michael walked into his new apartment In New York, He was thinking about how manny people were asking for his autograph. He was exhausted. Laying in his new bed he was thinking about the press conference he has tomorrow and drifted to sleep.


Laying in bed with the beautiful girl again, Michael kissed her sweetly on her neck making her moan softly. He chuckled as he placed his hands on her waist pulling her closer. Michael placed his forehead on hers and kissed her nose. She giggled lightly and she snuggled him. Michael smiles at her and lifts her head up to kiss her some more. As he moves down to her neck, he unzips his pants and does the same with her. She pulls away from him and leaves the worm, comfy, bed. Michael ran out of the bed and grabbed her around her waist pulling her to him.

"Please stay."
Michael asked placing a kiss on her neck.

She turned her head to look at him and soon enough, gave in. Michael kissed her lips and brought her back to the bed.


Michael has had these dreams since he decided to move to New York and can't stop having them. All he knows is that he wants this girl with him, even though she is not real, or is she?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I know. But, I have school tomorrow.
I promise that the next chapter will be better.
tell me what you think. ^_^
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Michael's bedroom

dream girl