Love = Pain.

Meeting.

DING - DING - DING - DING - DING

FUCK! How many times does a door need to go off? I looked down annoyed -at who ever kept opening gand closing the door- at my magazine.

"Hey Mr.’s when I do that my mommy gives me trouble so you better stop unless you want a time out!" My daughter scolded. I gasped and walked out front and passed the counter and where my daughter was standing scolding men that looked about my age.

"Stasia don’t talk to strangers!" I scolded. She shrugged and ran off. I looked up to see the band members of my favorite band Avenged Sevenfold. "Uhm. S-Sorry." I stuttered

"No I’m sorry Jimmy’s just a 4 year old in a 24 year olds body, I’m Ma--" I cut M.Shadows off

"I know who you are I’m a fan" I giggled.

“Really?” Jimmy asked and I giggled and nodded.

“I gotta get to work so can I take your orders at the counter?” I asked walking towards the counter. I gave them there food and drinks and they went and sat at a table. I looked back down at my magazine again, I felt tugging on my jeans. I bent over.

“What honey?” I asked Stasia

“Mommy they look scary! And why did’nt he get in trouble for doing that when I do?” She asked with hands on her hips.

“You really want me to give them trouble?” She nodded. I sighed and walked to the table where they were sitting with Stasia following me to make sure I actually gave them trouble. “Jimmy next time you open and close the door 50 times your getting a time out” I stated sternly. The look on Jimmys face was priceless all the guys burst out laughing besides Jimmy who was pouting. I turned around to see Stasia smirking “Better little one?”

“No! You gave me a time out! That’s not fair” She insisted.

“I did not I gave you a warning and you kept on doing it!” I laughed.

“Fine” She huffed walking away.

"Sorry Jimmy she insisted I gave you trouble if I give her trouble for it!" I said turning around smiling. Matt started blushing.

"Uhm. Can I talk to you Jacey?" I nodded and walked to the back room with him on my heals. I turned around.

"What did you wanna talk about Matt?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" He asked looking at his shoes as if they were very interesting.

"Sure, What time?" He looked up shocked.

"Uhm how does 7 sound?" He asked

"It sounds good." I smiled
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments + Subcriptions = Updates :)