You never told me love was going to be this hard

Two boyfriends will really solve the problem

“Shh…” Bethanie whispered, I sniffed, wishing I was long gone. “How the hell did you fall for both of them?” She whispered, pulling away to look in my eyes. “I thought you were over Gerard.” I looked at her and sighed.

“Well I guess after that kiss it all came back.” I said with a sad smile.

“Shit,” Bethanie whispered, staring out the window. “Why does everything have to turn to shit?” She asked, sighing, I sighed too.

“I don’t know,” I said with a forced laugh. “I mean, when ever something good happens to us, something even worse happens after.” I sighed and smiled, it was true, and it always did.

“So effing true.” She smiled and laughed. “Maybe now you can have two boyfriends,” She said with a happy smile.

“What do you mean?” I asked with a sly smile.

“What I mean is,” She said while waving her hands in the air. “What if you went out with Frank in public,” She smiled and moved her hands to make a heart. “Then go out with Gerard like not in public.” She smiled and laughed.

“I get the Frank thing,” I said with a giggle. “But how the hell am I going to go out with Gerard not in public?” She laughed and shook her head.

“You just go over to his house, go to the park, secluded places.” She said with a shake of her hand. “Get it?” I smiled and said,

“Yeah,” I smiled and giggled again. “That is a great idea.” Bethanie laughed and smiled.

“Hell yeah it is!”