You never told me love was going to be this hard

Confessions *revised*

He smiled with relief and slid down into a seat, right next to me. I smiled as he put his arm around me and I smiled wider as I saw Gerard glaring over at our table. Frank laughed as he saw what I was looking at.

"Yeah Gerard's going to be so jealous," He said with more laughter, even Bethanie was laughing. "He's wanted to go out with you since forever!” He said while leaning over to slap Bethanie on the back, I just stared at his table.
"Really?" I asked Frank as if it was nothing.

Frank smiled and said, "Yeah he's always talking about you...he just thinks that if he asks you out that everyone will hate him," Frank said this with disgust. "He doesn't want to be an outcast, so he just goes out with the popular girls, who aren’t even pretty, well to me, so I asked you out, because, well, I like you." He said with a wink, I laughed, and so did Bethanie.

"So he likes me but doesn't want to be an outcast?" I asked him with a laugh, it was so stupid!

"Yeah, well his loss." he while wiping a tear on his cheek, I hugged him, I saw Gerard flip Frank off, I laughed, and so did Bethanie. Then Frank pulled away.

"I always wanted to do this." He said with a smile, I smiled, and Bethanie smiled. Then Frank kissed me, on the lips.