Status: Slowly but surely

Learn to fight

Hurt

Time stops when you’re in love. That I know for sure, but it also stops as you watch the love of your life pass you by. That second when you realize that his heart it’s not yours anymore can last an eternity and whether you know it or not it takes your life with those two words.

I don’t love you anymore...

Is in that second when you realize that that fraction of your life has been a lie, that fraction of you has been taken away and you’ll never get it back.

So as I sat there in the dark corner of my room all I could think about was his eyes…Those eyes that I thought I knew so well…

The doors to the soul…As some say

But when their soul lie would you choose to ignore it?

I did, just to live in that fake heaven for a little longer, just to take whatever I could get for as long as I could, pathetic much?

Yeah…Too much

But he was the best I had…the only thing I had… and to know that he wasn’t as good as I had thought made the world so much worst, and believe me I didn’t have a good impression of the world.

Tears threatened to fall as I sat there alone…he had been my first everything and now I had Nothing…

I felt my cheeks get wet, I didn’t want to cry but I guess my mind and body weren’t on the same page, I didn’t want to be weak because that would mean that he was really gone; and I wasn’t ready for that just yet.

But whether I wanted it or not these crystal like traitors were falling freely down my face and to the floor, I knew I would have to get up eventually, move on… but I knew that if I stood I would just break again and I really wasn’t ready to peak up the pieces again and by myself. I had been broken beyond repair and this time there was no one to help me get on my feet again.

As I made my way to the bed the only sound made was the one of my feet hitting the floor. Silence; then nothing… My breathing became even as I lay there, blinking away the memories…taking in the numbness…until sleep took mercy of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! this is my first story so if you have any observations please feel free to comment, and I apologize for any spelling mistakes, English is not my mother lenguage

Love <3
Sole