Status: Slowly but surely

Learn to fight

Hazel eyes

Zacky’s P.O.V

I watched Lessa as she told her story to the guys, how she smiled every time they made a joke, how her black wavy hair framed her face and fell till’ the middle of her back, and her eyes… those beautiful hazel eyes that caught me off guard every time.

She’s beautiful, but is the fact that she doesn’t realized it what makes her much more beautiful to me.

Suddenly I saw Lessa holding tightly to the table to stop herself from falling to the floor with the force of her laughter.

Hahahaha, you tried to kick your own forehead? – She asked with tears in her eyes

My eyes widen as the memory flashed throuth my mind.

You told her that story? - I asked, my eyes turning to slits

Yeah, you have to agree it was pretty funny man – Brian said throuth his laughter.

Alessa’s P.O.V

I saw how he started to give in and his body shook with his own laughter, I mean how could he not laugh at that even when he was the one doing the show?

Jimmy had started to talk about a party and the booze there was gonna be, therefore how drunk they were gonna get.

While talking about it Brian’s eyes widen and he started to tell me how while being drunk Zacky had tried to probe how “flexible” he was by trying to “kick his own forehead”.

By now the whole table was laughing their asses off, even Zacky was laughing with us, and knowing how stubborn he was this was a great advance.

Even thou I missed my friends moments like this made me realize that I was going to be okay, this was like being in rehab for me and although slowly I was surely healing, and for that I’ll always be thankful to this guys, for they took me in without asking why.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter goes for the ones who commented, thank you. :)

Love <3
Sole.