Status: Slowly but surely

Learn to fight

We're free

The bell rang again signalling it was time for us to go back to the dungeons…ehem the class room… luckily I had Art now so I wasn’t going to be falling asleep over the desk…

We all took our things and went our separate ways except the guy I now knew as Brian and me.

Art too? – He asked slowing his pace to catch up with me

Yeah, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to get throughout the day without falling asleep – I said thinking about all the other boring classes

I get what you mean, although I’m no good when it comes to art is the only class where I don’t get bored out of my mind – He said shaking his head

We got to the classroom door and stepped in. We took our seats just in time for the teacher to star, today we were gonna be painting some bowl full of fruits blah blah blah…

I had started to draw my bowl when suddenly Brian elbowed me and motion for me to look at his work.

As I stared at the drawing in front of me all I could do was try to control my laughter and hold to the table to stop me from falling, the teacher got to us and took Brian’s work, then she lift it for all the classroom to see saying how great of a work it was and sending the whole room in quiet laughter for something she couldn’t understand, I was staring to wonder if she was blind or something….

Brian had drawn two apples and a banana, you put them in order, and as the teacher put and A to his work he just sat there smirking the whole time.

Is she blind? – I asked Brian still laughing while stepping out of the room

Based on today maybe she is – He said laughing also

That was genius – I said calming myself and taking deep breaths

What was genius? – I heard a voice say from behind us

I turned to see the rest of the guys walking behind us and smile watching Zacky smile back.

We told them about what happened in Art, and soon they were all laughing including Brian and me again.

The last bell rang and I think I was about to cry of happiness while walking out of school

Are you okay? – asked Zacky who was walking beside me

Yeah, but I think I might cry of happiness. We’re finally free! – I said jumping a little

You’re crazy you know that – he said laughing while shaking his head

Yeah and proud of it – I said sticking my tongue out at him and skipping the last steps to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! I know it's been a while but I have a great story planned for you guys only ^^ so please rate and comment and I'll love you forever :p ( by the way I'm starting to work on the next chapter :) )

Love<3
Sole