Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

Amy Williams is 16 going on 17. Unlike people celebrating,she spends her time alone in her room. She's in a deep depression because her boyfriend died. She cuts her wrists and nobody tries to stop her from doing it. Her parents don't even care anymore they barely even talk to her anymore. She is pregnant with her dead boyfriend child. Her only friend is her sister Kylie. Something happens again,she ends in pain again. Heres the thing Amy didn't know. There are more tragedies waiting to happen. Will they all stop before it kills her?
  1. The Dream
    Amy has a flashback in her dreams about her dead boyfriend Jason.
  2. School
    Amy wakes up and gets ready for school. Will anyone get in her way?
  3. Big Trouble
    Lets just say Kylie told on Amy.
  4. Moving out
    Everyone knows about the baby,Amy gets a Pomeranian named Lucy,Amy gets kicked out.
  5. Wrong Turn
    Amy and Kylie settle in and Amy gets a new surprise coming home from work one night.
  6. New Student
    Amy meets the new boy in school.
  7. Put Down
    Amy's flashback: Jason gets beaten up by the dude that tried to rape Amy.
  8. Depressed again
    Three months has passed. Amy is seven months.
  9. Just Breathe 2 months later
    Amy is a wreck. Kylie is trying to stop her pain. Amy has another flashback.
  10. Jason's Grave
    Amy goes to the cemetery with Angel. She hasn't been there since the funeral.
  11. Stabbed
    Amy comes home finding her sister unconscious on the floor. She knew who did it. She wants to find him.
  12. Waking up
    Amy wakes up in the hospital,they release her. She wants her sister to get out of this.
  13. Beautiful Eyes
    Amy goes to the mall to think and meets a hot guy.
  14. Birthday
    One month passes by. Maybe this will go better. Hopefully.
  15. The Perfect Move.
    One week goes by and Justin gets out of the hospital. He moves in and makes a move. What move will that be?
  16. Kylie's 16Th
    Kylie's Birthday. Will anything happen to her?
  17. Two months later
    The wedding! Amy also feels sick. What could be wrong with her?
  18. Good or Bad?
    Amy finds her answer and has to tell Justin. Is it good news or bad news?
  19. Restless
    Amy is in alot of pain and is in and out of restless sleep. She may never be the same ever again.
  20. Don't Die Amy!
    It's gets harder and harder for her to live and it has been a week.
  21. Struggle.
    Hours past,Amy's is trying to get herself ready,Will they actually Kill her?
  22. Miracle
    Amy was at Jason grave and she sat there for a minute,then she finds out a Miracle.
  23. The Vision of Fright.
    Amy sees Justin almost ***ed the same way Jason was.
  24. The Future Vanished.
    Amy once again comes face to face with the ***er.
  25. Everlasting Life
    Amy and Jason are in a beautiful place.
  26. Lost & Found
    Will they find her?
  27. The Bad Sight
    Amy's funeral.
  28. Kylie
    Kylie is the one who's talking. How she feels about Amy's death,and her plan.
  29. The Memories that Vanished
    Kylie lays in the hospital half dead and has memories of Amy and Jason together .
  30. The Pain of Knowing The Truth
    Kylie did wake up but then fades into a coma once again because she made herself see more of Amy's memories.
  31. The Revenge
    Kylie wants to open a can of whoop ass on the killer. But will she survive his tricks?
  32. Finally
    Amy's perspective again!!!! Finally the day that Jason and Amy had been waiting for,for two years.
  33. Ghost Whisper
    Amy and Jason talk to each other both ghosts, then leave a message for their child Angel for the future.