Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

The Dream

I go to my room and fall asleep because I had another bad day. In the dream that I had I was walking up to Jason. He was so gorgeous and he brushed the hair out of my face. I smiled and said "Jason I can't imagine what life would be like without you!" He smiled back and said "Well you don't have to worry about that because I promise to be with you forever!"

"Jason do you really mean you won't ever leave me?" He looked me dead in the eye and whispered in my ear "I made a promise and my job is to keep it." I jumped into his arms and he spun me around in circles. I screamed and laughed and he leaned in to kiss me. "Amy I love you with all my heart and I will not stop loving you!" The words "I made a promise and my job is to keep it"echoed in my head in a tone that made my head spin.

He put me down and we held hands and we were walking to his car until some guy came up to us. He had bleach blond hair and he had yellow eyes! He looked directly at me and shouted "Hey do you want to go for a ride on my hot rod!" I screamed and Jason pulled me closer to him. I shouted "I am not going anywhere with you I don't know you!" He did not like that answer and said "Bitch! You get the fuck over here! Or else I will kill you!" He pulled out a knife and held it up so I can see it. Then Jason shouted "Amy run!"

"But what about you!" I screamed. "I will be just fine don't worry! I made you a promise nothing is going to happen to me!" He responded. I ran and hid while I waited for him and then he came to me and said "See baby I came back!" I was shocked."How did you stop him?" He smiled and said "Well I told him that we don't want any trouble." I hugged him even more. Then the dream skipped like a broken record and kept saying over and over again "I made a promise and my job is to keep it"and it was echoing once again. Then it switched to another dream. I was in a graveyard. Smoke was every where and it was night. It was a terrifying place to be. As I saw lifeless souls floating around and staring me down. I cried at the sight. I walked around. Then everywhere I turned, I saw a grave stone. I ran into one. It had Jason's name on it. Each one I kept running into was his gravestones just all over the place. I couldn't run away from it. "Jason! You're not dead!"I screamed. But then as I finished my scream blood started leaking from the gravestones that all read Jason's name. The smell of blood was the haunting aroma all over. The blood was heading towards me. The gravestones had me surrounded. I screamed. I was horrified. I jumped over a gravestone but tripped over it. I fell into a puddle of fresh blood. I screamed in complete terror. I got up immediately and started running. I was going through a maze in the cemetery but every name came up on each gravestone. I tried to ignore them. Then I smacked into a wall as I looked behind me. I fell to the ground. Then I was completely covered in Jason's blood. And his blood was cold. My body was getting held down into the blood puddle as I tried to scream. My eyes rolled into the back of my skull. I let out a blood curdling scream. I got up and started running. Then Jason's body formed from the blood. He came running to me and kissed me so tenderly. "Don't be afraid. I'm here Amy."As much as I wanted to not be afraid,I couldn't help it. Then I heard something. Jason felt his head. Blood was saturated in his hands. "Jason. Turn around." He didn't respond. He just stood there as still as a statue. "Jason. Let me see."I said again. He didn't do anything. "No Amy. I'm really fine. No big deal just a little blood."he said. I shook my head. I turned his body around. He had a nice dagger stabbed directly in the back of his head. Then on in his back. He vomited blood. His body became cold and pale. His skin had many holes in it like he was shot many times. I was not liking this. His body fell on top of me as we hit the hard ground. I was scared to move him. I was scared about the over-exaggeration happening in this.

Then I heard some type a ringing noise. I woke up from my dream as I hit the alarm clock button. It was time to get up. It was a daily thing to have dreams like this. But sometimes my dreams got worse. Today,was the worst one. Jason was my lover. The dreams kept on getting worse and worse and I could not take it. I hate dreams like that, the beginning was true. Then it turns into a humongous nightmare. I do not know if I can bare dreaming anymore. Let alone,sleeping ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. Keep reading its really good. Feel free to comment and subscribe :)