Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

Stabbed

I got out of my car sensing that something had gone wrong. I told my neighbor to watch Angel. Then I opened my door slowly and then I ran to the living room screaming. "Kylie! Kylie! Answer me! Are you alright." Then I stopped when I found her on the ground in a big puddle of blood.

I screamed and cried. She wasn't breathing. I called the paramedics. They were here very quickly. As I waited in the emergency room a police officer questioned me. "So mam, do you have any Idea who may have did this to your sister?" I looked and then said "Yes I don't know his name but he murdered my boyfriend almost a year ago. He has never been caught yet. I saw him kill my boyfriend." Then I got up furiously wiping the tears out of my eyes. I knew where to find him.

I drove to the place where he killed Jason almost a year ago. I entered and looked around. "Hey! You try to kill my sister again,then you have to go through me. Answer me when I am talking to you! You killed my fiance,You may have killed Kylie and whats next?"

Then finally out of the darkness came a guy. It was him alright. He held a bloody knife that he must of used on Kylie. He stared at me with a demonic smile. "Your next Bitch! That was just a warning of my presence."

"Why? Why would you try to kill my sister! She has nothing to do with you! Your the one who is going to pay! You killed the love of my life! I can't get that back!" He then ran up to me and grabbed my neck. "Shut the fuck up before I kill you now!" Then he loosened his grip and beat me up. I couldn't barely move. Then I didn't know how I managed to do it but then I got up and ran to my car as fast as I could go and drove to the hospital.

I went up and said weakly, "Is,Is my sister going to live?" The lady at the counter looked at me strangely and said "Yes,mam are you alright?" I ignored her and walked right passed her to my sisters room. The bad news was that she was in coma that she may never come out of. Then once I heard that she wasn't dead I collapsed on the floor finally because of being beaten. Then everything was all just to be heard. Doctors rushed me in a room and hooked me into cords. Then I saw a light and Jason standing there saying "Hold on! Don't let go." I was dead. They were shocking me. I screamed "Wake up!" Finally I slipped out of the light and was on a machine. I wasn't dead. I woke up and looked around and then closed my eyes again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I would be nice to make 1 more chapter for the night ! :) Enjoy!