Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

The Perfect Move.

Justin wakes up seeing me look at him happily. "Good Morning my sleepy love! The doctor's are letting you go today!" He sat up so fast and began to speak. "I can finally go?" "Yes!" My sister and my baby are waiting for you to come home!" He jumped out of bed. "Let's go!"

I laughed at him because he was so excited to move in with me. I drove him to my apartment. Once we entered I said "Justin, your room is my room. We share the same bed. It shouldn't matter since we are in love." He giggled and nodded. "OK! That's fine with me bed buddy!" I laughed and said "I love you and your jokes!"

He leaned in to kiss me. "Amy? Is it alright if I borrow your car? I need to pick you something up Babe." "Sure!" Once he left I was so impatient to know what he was getting me. I was so excited. I knew things couldn't be better. I knew Justin was the type of guy who would never leave me. Again, Just like Jason.

I was happy. I could see Jason smiling down at me. "Amy you are doing the right thing. I'm proud of you!" His voice said in a ghostly whisper. I smiled up to the sky.

Finally, Justin came home. Kylie was with Angel and they went clothes shopping. Justin then came to me and kissed me. "Get dressed in a fancy dress. I'm taking you out to dinner."
I smiled. "OK!"

He drove me to the place and opened the car door for me. We were seated at a table for two. It was very fancy. I liked it. We talked for hours and we ate really good food and we had some wine. The waiters didn't even ask how old we were!

I was enjoying myself. Then all of a sudden I heard some violins playing. It was beautiful . Then before you knew it the player's came to our table. Then I saw Justin get out of his chair. He got down on one knee. He pulled out a black box and opened it exposing a beautiful diamond ring that shined in the moonlight.

"Will you marry me, Amy Elizabeth Williams?" I smiled. "Yes!" Then he got off the ground and I jumped in his arms and he caught me and we kissed. Everyone around us were clapping. Me and Justin had tears of joy in our eyes! I knew that I was in love and that love will never go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw! Hey! After I finish this story, I am going to write a sequel but anyway, I'm writing another story as a side thing for me to do and I am doing this after I finish this story. But don't worry there will be a sequel!