Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

Kylie's 16Th

I went home laughing my ass off and holding hands with Justin. I announced our engagement to Kylie and she screamed. She was very happy. Tomorrow,She will have her license. Then me and Justin got crazy. We ended up making out all the way to my bedroom. We ended up being those people with the big dumb smiles on our faces.

We had sex. It was great! Kylie wasn't asleep. She heard the whole thing and she was very disturbed. But we just heard her laugh alot.

The next morning Me and Justin got up to Kylie's bedside and screamed "Happy 16Th Birthday!" "Thank you!" A big smile lit our faces. "Hey Kylie,I have the best gift for you! Lets go outside." She followed me outside. "Oh My God! Are you fucking serious! You got me a car! Thank you! Thank you so much!" She gave me a big hug. We got her a black Cobalt. I hugged her. "You welcome." Then Justin said "We got it when I was buying myself a car. I got a red HHR."

Justin gave her a bunch of car accessories to make her have a sexy ride.
Angel was the cutest baby I had ever seen. She is only like 4 months old.
Kylie seemed to have a good birthday and me and Justin were in love but we already knew that.

We were a big happy family. He asked me stories about Jason and I always told him the stories. He was always interested and he was very interesting. He always listened to me. And once again,Just like Jason. I went to sleep.

Jason smiled at me and said "Wow, You and Kylie are very pretty. So is Angel and I am very happy to see you happy once again." "Jason,It hurts to see that you are gone." Then it was all a flashback and this dream turned into a nightmare. "No! Jason! Don't die on me! Don't leave me...Nooo!" I was crying. Then I was screaming in my sleep. "Baby wake up you are OK,It's just a dream." I woke up breathing heavily and I hugged Justin and said "I was reenacting the death of Jason!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow!