Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

Two months later

It was five in the morning,I woke up running to the toilet. I was throwing up. I kept thinking "I can't be sick! Today's my wedding day!" So then I brushed my teeth and then used mouth wash to get the nasty taste out of my mouth. We were getting married tonight but we had alot of work to do before the wedding.

I invited my mom and dad. I was hoping they would show up. Surprisingly they called me back and told me they were coming. I haven't spoken a word to them in over a year. I haven't seen them either. Angel's first birthday was about six months away!

Then as I sat alone in the dark holding my head in my knees, Justin woke up. "Nervous?" I nodded trying to hide the fact that I thought I was sick. I felt a little better though. "Good morning Babe. I was to excited." "Same here, What do we have to do today?" "Well I am getting my hair and make-up done and before I do that I am going to the spa. It's gonna be something we will do all day."

I went to the spa with Kylie and Angel. Of coarse the baby didn't get anything done she was just with me. It was very relaxing. Then we finally left and went to the beauty salon. My hair was curled down and it was beautiful. Then my make-up was so sparkly and pretty I looked like an angel. Jason saw me fully dressed. I had a Veil with diamonds on it,beautiful sparkely heels,a floor length dress that had Diamonds on it and all different unique designs on it and I was drop dead gorgeous. I had a tiara on the veil. My dress was strapless.

Jason just smiled and said "You look beautiful Babe. I wish this was our wedding. I love you." I smiled back. Kylie was one of the prettiest here besides me. She had on a deep red and floor length. It was tight on her because she wanted to look sexy. It was strapless and It looked good on her.

I walked down the Isle and Kylie carried my beautiful baby. We both said "I do!" And we Kissed and then everyone clapped. My parents hugged me even though they still looked like they didn't want to acknowledge me.

The reception was beautiful and then the next day I went grocery shopping. I went alone and refused to bring anyone with me. Then I went down the isle and looked at a whole bunch of pregnancy tests. I bought about 10. Then I went home with all of my groceries. We were packing things out of the apartment because now that I am married, I wanted to buy a house. We bought a three story house that was very expensive but very cute. Many people die to have a house like the one we just bought. I went into the bathroom. I ripped open all the pregnancy test and peed on all of them.

Then I heard a knock on the door as I was walking in the room looking at a pregnancy test. "Amy? It's me Kylie. Are you alright? You have been acting strange lately."