Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

Good or Bad?

I answered back to Kylie in a shaky voice. "Yes,I am fine." I started to cry. Then I looked at five tests at once. They were all positive. I choked out the word "Fuck. No." Then I pulled out the other five. "Please be all negative." Then I opened my eyes. It was positive. I was pregnant. Again. I don't want another kid at 18. "I screamed and pulled a fit and was screaming.
"Fuck! Fuck! Why! Why did I have to get knocked up Again!" Kylie came running in to see me on the ground crying my ass off. "What's wrong?" "I- I'm Preg-Nant." I finally managed to choke out the words. "Again?" She asked. My hormones where acting up and I screamed. "Yes! I'm Fucked up OK!" Then I cried and was all emotional and apologizing to Kylie for screaming at her. She was just staring at me then she sighed. "Well did you tell Justin that yet." "No."

I got up off the bathroom floor walking slowly one step at a time to Justin.
He smiled "Hey babe. What's wrong?" "We need to talk." "OK What do you want to talk about?" I made a scared face. "I-'m Pregnant." "What?" There was a silent pause then a smile lit his face and he twirled me in the air. "That's Great!" "So your not upset?" "Of coarse not baby! I love you." I smiled. "I love you to!"

I was talking to Angel. She was almost able to walk. She was really good. Her first word was "Mama" my heart melted when I heard her say it.

The next morning I drove Kylie to school. Then once she left a guy got in the car. The murderer. He held me at gun point saying "Drive bitch drive,I'll tell you where to go." Jason's ghost looked at me with painful eyes. I thought I was about to be murdered. Then Jason said "I'm waiting." Then his body disappeared. I was crying as the man tugged me by the hair and gave me some type of shot. I blacked out.

I woke up in a room all tied up. Where he beat the living shit out of me. I wanted to die. I loved Justin but I loved Jason more.
Then he took out a knife and stabbed me close to my heart. I felt my self slipping away as I was swarmed around a big puddle of blood. I was untied. On the ground,left to die. I called my sister. She answered in school. "Amy,you know I can't talk during school." Then she listened to sounds of my death arriving and screams of fright as he slammed my head hard against the floor and then I heard a nice Crack.

"Ky-KY-lie. Pl-e-as-e hel-p m-e. He-'s Ki-ll-ing me!" I managed to scream out loud with a voice that was so weak and I couldn't speak much after that. I heard crying over the phone. The teacher came and tried to yank her phone away but she screamed "My sister is getting murdered!" The teacher listened and she ran to the office where she was aloud to leave and find the location. "Amy? Can you hear me? If you can then I need you to hold on and not die on me. I'm getting help. I'm getting Justin." "I- he--ar yo--u."

Kylie was home and Justin told the neighbor to babysit. "Did you skip school? Amy won't like that." Then he heard screams from the phone. "Amy?" He grabbed the phone from Kylie. "Amy?" He screamed at the top of his lungs "S-T-OP TH- THE PA- PAIN! HE-'S KILL-ING ME!" Justin broke down crying. "Did you call the hospital?" "Yes their on their way." The paramedics followed them to the location. Kylie and Justin ran in finding a floor full of blood and me on the ground severely hurt. I was dead at the moment.
They shocked me and I kept ignoring them. I was staring at Jason who I was hugging and kissing. "I don't want to go back! I want to be with you." "Amy there are more people who love you right now. If you don't go back in one minute you will be gone forever." I kissed him one more time and said "Well I'll see you in a couple years then." Finally my heart was back together. I was breathing but only with a machine on. I opened my eyes. I closed them due to a stinging pain from my head. I heard the doctors confirm my injury. "She has a fractured skull and some broken bones." I was feeling like hell. I should of just let myself die.