Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

The Vision of Fright.

I drove to the doctor and they confirmed that I had premonition's. I guess it's cool that I can see the future. I thought many people would need help now. There are many things that are unknown.

Once I got home me,Kylie,Justin,and Angel cuddled up and watched TV. Then they saw me flinch and I screamed. They jumped up off the couch and said "Amy? What? What it it? What's wrong?" I shook my head to snap out of it. What I really saw was that me and Justin were held hostage and he tried to kill Justin.

Then I looked at all of them. They were starring at me. Then I said "It's nothing. Really don't worry about me." Then Justin said "No. You need to tell us. Did you go into shock?" I shook my head and said "No. Are you sure you want to know?" They all nodded and answered "Yes!"

I took a step back and said "Well when I broke my skull,It gave me the power to see the future." Their mouths dropped open and I nodded and finished "Yeah I know. I have premonitions. I have visions." Then he said "That's really cool. So tell me,What did you just see?" I answered "One minute." I lied and grabbed my coat and keys and ran out the door. I couldn't tell them.

Once I left I got a call from Justin I picked it up and said "Hey you reached Amy Wells answering machine. I'm not here right know but leave me a message after the beep. Beep!" The Justin said "Amy! What the hell! I was asking what you saw. When are you coming home? Once you come home,I want to know OK. Bye."

I rolled my eyes and went to Kevin's house.

He was home. He looked exactly like the murderer.

I said "I am leaving." And he followed me and said "Now wait just one fucking minute! Bitch. Yeah that's right I'm him. I'm the murderer!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as he put something over my mouth and I was surrounded by darkness.
he threw me in a truck and I was kidnapped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Subscribe. Merry Christmas to all.