Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

Everlasting Life

I faded away from my body. I woke up as a ghost. I was dressed in a floor length flawless white dress. I was in a meadow. Full of roses and flowers. I was so very confused about where I was. Then I heard a voice calling my name. "Amy! Amy my love it's me! Jason!" I turned around and saw a guy from far away running slowly towards me. I started running towards him and I smiled and yelled "Jason!" He winked at me and I couldn't help but smile. Finally we reached each other as I jumped in his arms and he twirled me around like he used to do to me.

We kept spinning as we kissed an everlasting kiss that was meant to be forever lasting. It was completely breath taking. We finally stopped turning but he didn't let go of me. He put his hand on my cheek and he said "I love you Amy." I let a tear stream down my face as I cried happily. "I love you to."

He looked at me with confusion and said "Amy my love? Whats wrong, Aren't you happy?"
I smiled more and answered "I am happy. I'm crying because all my pain is over about missing you. I can't live with out you." He replied "Oh,Amy." He held me tight and continued "I can't live without you either. There is no one else in this world that I love more than you. You are my world. You are my life even though we are now life less. Your everything to me."

I was really scared. "I'm...I'm dead?" Jason's smile suddenly faded away. "Yes." He took me back to earth and we watched where my dead body laid. I was still in the torture house. I was pail white. Blood was saturated on the floor. I started to cry in horror and I was scared.

I put my hand on my wrist. My wrist...The wrist that used to have a pulse... was gone. My pulse was gone. I was dead.
I turned to face Jason as I laid my head on his chest. He didn't care about my tears getting on his shirt.

I watched Kevin come in and he took my body and dumped it in a lake. We were under water watching my body sink to the lakes floor. My eyes were wide open. It frightened me so I closed them. The Body that I once owned was like a stuffed doll. Blood spilled out of my wound in the lake's water.

Then I went to the house that I once lived in. There was about 6 police cars in the front yard. I ran past the red and blue flashing lights. I ran inside and saw Kylie being questioned by the police. She was telling them my information. She was scared. She was almost as pail as my dead body. Justin sat next to her rubbing her back and saying "Don't worry,Amy is alive."

The police were on a search to find me. At the same time,Kevin was still on the loose and he was planning on killing Kylie,Justin,and my baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you enjoy this chapter!