Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

Big Trouble

I drove home and entered the house with Kylie staring at me. "Your in trouble Amy" I screamed at her and said "Kylie! What the fuck did you tell them?" My parents stormed in and they crossed their arms and shouted "You smoke!" I looked at them weirdly and said "So who cares it was the only way I can get my mind off of Jason." I started to cry and then I shouted "You didn't want to help me because if you really wanted to help me then you would of already!"

They then looked at me. "Sweetheart we tried everything we could think of to help you and you picked smoking! That's not going to help you!" I started to walk away but then my mom said "We are not finished yet." I turned to look at them and I said "What else did she say to you?" My mom gave me a cold face and said "Kylie told me that you are pregnant is that true?"

I turned around to walk away and my mom shouted "Hey we are talking to you answer us!"
Then I faced them and closed my eyes and I finally spoke "Yes it's Jason's I'm sorry and I'm keeping it." Then I finally walked away without a sound. I saw my mom collapse onto my dad's chest and she was crying. I overheard my dad talking to my mom. "It's going to be okay." Then she said softly " Ever since Jason died she changed so much! She is not doing the right things she was emo before but she just dressed it and now she is actually emo."

I layed down staring at the ceiling and thought about that one day,that perfect day with Jason.

''Jason are you sure that we are ready?" He smiled at me and said " Either it's now or never come on lets do it!" I smiled back and said "Okay!" Two hours later we layed there I put my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. We had the most funniest smiles on our faces and we were out of breathe. I caught my breathe and said "That was so much fun!" He kissed me and said "It was,we can't tell our parents." I looked at him and said "Why would we tell them? It's not like you got me pregnant." We laughed.

He then looked at me and said "Oh shit!" My smile faded and I said "What my darling?" He said " I didn't protect myself!" Then I smiled again and said "Oh well I guess I'm pregnant!"

Two months after that night every morning I was throwing up. I then went to Jason and said "Jason I seriously think that I am pregnant." He gave me a worried look and said "How do you know that?" I looked at him and said "Well I'm throwing up every morning and I need to pee alot and I shouldn't tell you about the other thing." He looked at me more. "Oh no! Amy take the test! " I did. I took about four of them and they all came positive!"

We went to the doctor and that was how I found out that I was carrying Jason's beautiful baby. I snapped out of my flashback rubbing my little baby bump. I was four months pregnant. I wasn't that big I was getting fatter like every week. My doctor told me that I am going to be huge because at four months I have a pretty big bump. I can hide it now because nobody is suspicious about my weight because nobody is watching me. Then I heard a voice. It was Jason he told me "Stop smoking for the health of our baby." I always listened to him even if I was addicted to smoking.

So I threw out the cigarettes and I quit smoking forever from that day forward because I would do anything for him and this baby.