Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

Finally

Finally. The day I have been waiting for, for so long now. It's unbelievable how we wait so long for someone that you love. My little sister put an end to the murderer's life. She almost died for us. I heard a church bell going off. I was wearing a beautiful strapless white dress.
It had diamonds and gems on it. All white. The shoes were gorgeous and my hair color was it's natural color again. My hair color is dark brown. It was beautiful and long. It was curled down. I wore a Vail with diamonds on it and it had a tiara. I picked up a bouquet of white roses. Everything was so bright and beautiful. I ran to the church,not messing my make-up and hair. It was in a middle of a beautiful meadow. It was sunset. I ran across a meadow of sun flowers. Then the doors flung open. Jason was at the altar. He turned around to face me. He was smiling and so was I. I walked slowly following the here comes the bride waltz down the isle. I finally reached the little stairs. I climbed up them and Jason held his hand out to me and said "Finally." I had tears of joy in my eyes. I couldn't believe that I was finally able to be with him forever. Then the priest said "Amy Williams,Do you take Jason Conner to be your husband in sickness or in health to death to us part." I smiled and said "I do. And we are already dead." I smiled and laughed. Then the priest said "Jason Conner,Do you take Amy to be your wife in sickness or in to death to us part?" He smiled and and said "I do!" Then we slipped our rings on and then he pulled out a piece of paper. He had to read something out. "Amy,There's this place in me where your finger prints still rest...your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo...Amy I waited two long years. It was hard on both of us. We both ended in tragedy. Amy you are the sweet embrace that keeps me warm. I know how much I hurt you in the past after I died. I would of held you in my arms and taken the pain away if I could of. I tried so much after the second the gun shot hit me...To survive. I tried very hard to breathe but I couldn't, I felt the pain coming more and more and it was getting worse. Then everything was getting dark. I tried to breathe. I couldn't though. Why can't I feel a heart beat now? I'm dead." I was crying more then I said "Jason, I used to say 'Whenever I cried...you would always make me feel like you would change the world for me,but now I'm crying and your not here.' That day we kissed impossibly I said 'Maybe it was the power of Love...It couldn't stop our Love.' You were the Angel of Mine. You have saved me time and time again. Without you I was broken. I was unable to fight back all this pain. Now I am with you. I will be forever. I love you." Then we kissed and were announced husband and wife. Jason swept me off my feet and carried me out of the church. We ran together in the meadow. We sat down and watched the sunset. I cried and said "Finally. Baby. Two years was so long ago." He let me cry on him as he cried with me and said "Yes." I felt free.

We sat down in the meadow and watch the ocean waves and the sunset was perfect. I never seen anything so beautiful in my life. I laid my head down on his shoulder and said "Baby,Now that we will be together forever,are you happy that we died?" He sighed and said "Yes. When I died,I felt this pain that was too impossible to stop. The only way I was able to let go of this pain was following this bright light. I thought I wasn't going to die by going into it. I thought it would bring me back. But it didn't. I ended up in this place alone. I screamed and started crying as I noticed what I had just done. I felt the pain slipping away. I wanted to jump out of this place and to be alive again but...it was to late. I was already dead. At first I regretted dying. No I've regretted it for two years. I wanted you to survive so much because you my darling,deserve to live forever. I guess both of us weren't meant to live forever. I hated myself for letting myself die. I use to ask myself 'How could I do such a thing?'
Then when you finally let go...I was happy again. I am happy now that both of us are lifeless so we can be with eachother forever. Kylie misses you. I feel bad for her but don't worry about it. She will be happy when she knows that we have reunited again. I love you Baby. I need you and only you to survive even when we are dead." I snuggled more into his chest and said "I am happy to I guess. I spent two years wanting to kill myself. Now when I think about it...Kylie does miss us. Shes holding up good I think. The moment you were gone...I wanted to give up everything and die to. I wanted to die so much. I waited for myself to die many times and it never worked out."

Kylie's Perspective:
I laid there in my hospital bed. I was unable to move much. I felt tears streaming down my face as I looked at the gorgeous sunset. And in the sunset I saw two people. The woman was all dressed in white,and the guy was in a black tux. It was Amy and Jason. I cried some more and said "She's happy. She finally had her wish." Then in a blink of an eye,Amy was in my room and it was now night. They were holding hands wearing the wedding stuff still. Amy had a big smile and said "Kylie,I finally got Jason. I am happy. I love him. A lot. Finally we got married after two years. Be happy. Don't cry."

Amy's Perspective:
I magically put my hand on my sister's cold face and said "Don't give up your life. I wiped the tears out of her eyes and Kylie was shocked and asked "How did you do that?" I smiled and said "Maybe it was the Power of Love...I couldn't stop my love for you. Maybe it was the power of hope...I won't give up hope. Maybe it was the power of Peace...You have peace. Maybe it was the power of your heart beating...mine stopped. Maybe it was the Power of Life...I'm lifeless. Kylie I will be watching over you. I love you little sis." I kissed her on the forehead and walked out of the room. Finally,We are together. The only way I could be with him was to end my life. I ended it. Finally I am Safe and where I belong.
♠ ♠ ♠
AW!