Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

Ghost Whisper

"The hardest part of leaving...is that you're not coming back. Yet, you can't help it, your heart grows weak, your pulse fades, you take your last breath, and then it's over...sometimes without the chance of saying goodbye. The word 'Goodbye' is the worst word I have ever heard. Just think about it now. What have we become? Were nothing now, nothing but just a fading memory. What was the hardest part of leaving for you?"

He sighed and nestled me close into his chest. "Everything, but most of all, the hardest part of leaving and entering eternal darkness was...leaving you. Look where we both stand now. Were both dead. Gone forever. At least we have each other. I never stopped loving you, and it will stay that way Amy. Take my hand." I grabbed his hand, then looked back up at him. "Never let go. I can never forgive myself for breaking my many promises we made as mortals. The promise 'I'll never let you go' or 'I will never leave you' was broken when I actually did leave you. I wish I was able to stop it. Never forget, that everything happens for a reason."
He grabbed my chin as I stayed close to him, holding a stare and never taking my eyes off of him. He pulled my face closer. We locked lips, I took in his sweet breath that made me breathless. His hot breath was so sweet, I remembered how much we used to do this. He hot breath mixed with mine made us start to get a little hot. It felt like we were both alive once again. I haven't felt so alive in years. He took of his jacket and threw it on the floor. Then I helped him take off his shirt, revealing the sexiest, shiniest rock hard 6 pack abs that I have ever seen. His body was greased and it shined. I think I like this place. He stared at me and then put his lips up to mine again as helped me get my jacket off. His sweet breath, was like a drug to me. He helped me pull my shirt off, and before him was my shiny fit body. This time I pulled his face closer to mine. We fell on the bed and kept our lips together. He hitched my leg up to his crotch as we kissed. I was then on top of him at one instant, then under him at the next. He stood on our knees on the bed and kissed. I went for his jeans. I unbuttoned is button, then pulled the zipper down. We both ripped his jeans off, all that was left on him was, his boxers. He was enjoying himself as I looked down at his boxers. He had the biggest erection. He gave me a sexy smile and turned my back to him. He was kissing my neck, making his way down to my hooks on the back of my bra. He unhooked my bra and threw it across the room.

Before him was my bare chest. He stared at them like he saw the most amazing thing in the world. He lips met mine once again and then he undid my jeans and chucked them across the room too. We both had nothing but underwear on. That's when I pulled his boxer's off and threw them over to the flooded piles of clothing. He pulled my underwear off with his teeth. He kissed me roughly, sweetly, and passionately. He pushed me down to onto the bed so I can lye down. I thought that was sexy. The rest fades into the night.
We had sex for possibly hours, or all night. I put my head onto his chest. He stroked my hair.

I smiled at him. "If I can ever recall the best memory I had before I died...I already know what it is." He gazed into my eyes, and kept his face close to mine. "What?"
I let go of my smile and met his eyes and showed my irresistible feeling. "You. When I first met you, the baby I made with you."
He pulled my face to his. "I have to say the same. I can't help but feel bad that Angel has to grow up knowing both of her parent are dead. He's still out there Amy. What happens if he tries to hurt our little girl. Angel. She never met me. Tell me please. What is she like?" He asked me in a sad voice. He was crying. I wrapped my arms around him and he held me in his muscular arms. Nothing could break this embrace. I started to cry to. Here we are, parents of our daughter, lovers for years, and both murdered. Leaving the child alone on earth. "She is beautiful. She looks like you. She looks so much like us. She has beautiful eyes that match mine. She has my natural curly brown hair. She has your smile, and dimples. Her cheeks are rosy red, and she is so beautiful Jason. You've seen her. I have never seen a baby so beautiful in my life. It is because she's ours. She has the sweetest little laugh and she is a bright child. Jason, even though you never met her, she knows who you are. I know you came to visit her so often, you even watched the birth. I held your ghost hand even though it was hard, it just worked though. It was the power of love. She will never forget us Jason. Remember, you're the person whose sperm got me pregnant in the first place, so she is apart of you and I. Without that sperm, making me have an accidental pregnancy, she would have never been thought of." He smiled at me. He pulls out a notebook, and pen. He hands me a notebook and pen. He grabbed my hand as we went to earth.

We went to my old place where Angel slept. She has changed so much since the last time I checked up on her. I come in now and then and don't really look at how old she was getting. Angel was growing up. She slept silently. She was only 3. Kylie came in the room. She stared down at the sleeping girl. She kissed her on the forehead. I guess she followed my footsteps because, she also had a bulge in her stomach at the age of 17. She got pregnant at the same age I did. She stroked her huge belly and continued to look down. Angel's hair grew longer.

She was becoming more beautiful each day. She will someday mystify a young boy with her beauty. Jason smiled. "Just like you Amy." Kylie turned to face us. She had tears in her eyes. "I am so sorry Jason and Amy. I promise to protect her from harms way." We nodded. "We have a message for her. She must read it when she gets older."Jason said. He handed an envelope with two letters inside together. We folded them into a paper mac-he hearts. She looked at it. "Don't read it. Let her read t first."I said. Kylie's eyes were wet. "Thank you." Right before we left, I stroked Angel's soft hair and tears fell onto her cheek. Jason stroked her hair with me. Kylie walked out of the room. Jason eyes shed tears on her to. She opened her beautiful blue eyes. She saw us. She smiled at us. "Hello there little Angel. Don't ever forget us, we are your mommy and daddy. You won't see us a lot because we are dead."I told her. She put her hand up. She looked shocked. Then I put my hand to hers. "I miss you Mommy. I remember you. And Daddy. He used to visit me all the time too."She said giggling. Angel melted Jason's heart. "Daddy loves you."He said putting his hand with ours. She smiled. "You both love me. And I love you both too." Jason kissed her forehead. She could feel the ghost kiss.

She smiled. Tears formed in her little eyes. "I try not to cry. I wish you both were here with me." Once she said that she made me break down to. I kissed her forehead to. We stood up. "Never forget us."Jason said. I looked at him and then her. "And always remember, we always love you and we will always be there for you even though were gone. Everything happens for a reason my dear child. Our sweet little Angel." She waved at us as we waved back. We went back to the beautiful place we like to call heaven, our new home.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is bolded letters because it is just Jason and Amy talking alone as to ghost. In a deep ghostly whisper. I hoped you liked it. :)